2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

DTR was a raw prospect coming out if college..had 5 years under his belt put only saw real progression his last 2 years....(I was a fan of his..I'm not afraid of raw prospects...I just wish people would sit and develop them more) ..Kenny was a 5th year senior that was a polished prospect.......the opposite...and this was the entire selling point to draft him. ....today it looked like the opposite.  

• Like 1

unless the OL get a major revamp ( C  and OT ) and Canada is gone , I don't think I can stomach another season of this regime. I woud be better off turning into a person that spends their sundays washing the stones off the driveway and then sprays every single weed on the lawn. 

Tomlin won't be going anywhere, that part is already forfeited . 

fans that have season tickets should reconsider as well. You have to be near retarded to sit in the weather to watch this clown act offence

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

He ain't the guy either. We don't have a good QB on the roster.

KP was only drafted because Colbert screwed around with getting a successor and then had no choice.

I know mason is tash, but at least he has a decent deep ball. might get a deep shot or two to GP. Better than the nothing from kenny these past few weeks

what does Kenny do well? he can't read the field, he's inaccurate, sup-par arm strength. He can move well, but that gets negated because he uses his mobility to spin into sacks! we spent a 1st on a guy who should of been a 3rd rd pick. The Draft dudes on twitter were right.

Edited by August4th

Just now, August4th said:

what does Kenny do well? he can't read the field, he's inaccurate, sup-par arm strength. He can move well, but that get negated because he uses his mobility to spin into sacks! we spent a 1st on a guy who should of been a 3rd rd pick. The Draft dudes on twitter were right.

We like him from his floor perspective. 

We’ve reached the floor. 

2 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

If his ribs are that ****ed then bench him. 

can't bench/ rest KP because QB2 is useless and if they go to QB3, then consider the drama they will get from AR2 and the mitch contracts.  They backed themselves into a corner with the mitch contracts