2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

2 hours ago, August4th said:

still give up multiple 3rd and longs against those scrubs 

so we can satisfy  our streak of being outgained by every team, thats the goal for 23 season

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

The NE game will be a 6-3 barnburner

keep the snowblower on the sidelines

Just now, warfelg said:

I don’t think too much about the whole QBs we play thing. Injuries are just part of the game. 

problem could be we might get a major shock (if?) when we finally play a legit starter once again. Still, I expect play down to competition as always and a close game until the defence wins it at the end

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

You called the Burrow injury. @Dcash4 is on a heater

The Patriots did the right thing in moving on from Mac. They saw the writing on the wall and are just keeping him out of harms way. 

Little worried about Geno though....the Tomlin curse is coming...

48 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I don’t think too much about the whole QBs we play thing. Injuries are just part of the game. 

If you don’t think that impacts every facet of how the teams we face play, I don’t know what to think.

They played lower level offenses and QBs last year and it allowed them to go on a winning streak.

And it’s been a factor this year…the Steelers record is an illusion.

The way the current team Is playing is another 3 TD loss in wild card playoff matchup against the Chiefs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AFF said:

If you don’t think that impacts every facet of how the teams we face play, I don’t know what to think.

They played lower level offenses and QBs last year and it allowed them to go on a winning streak.

And it’s been a factor this year…the Steelers record is an illusion.

The way the current team Is playing is another 3 TD loss in wild card playoff matchup against the Chiefs.

It plays a facet. I’m not denying that. But it’s something completely out of our control and you can only play who’s in front of you. Teams are doing the same thing when it comes to beating us without TJ. 

Basically. You can likely go through a whole bunch of other teams and do stuff like this. What about the year and years Brady and the pats beat up on the likes of EJ Manuel, Pat White, and Christian Hackenberg in the AFCE. 

Injuries happen. We can’t dictate that and force other teams to play these guys for the moral victory of beating them and full strength. 

Edited by warfelg

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It plays a facet. I’m not denying that. But it’s something completely out of our control and you can only play who’s in front of you. Teams are doing the same thing when it comes to beating us without TJ. 

Basically. You can likely go through a whole bunch of other teams and do stuff like this. What about the year and years Brady and the pats beat up on the likes of EJ Manuel, Pat White, and Christian Hackenberg in the AFCE. 

Injuries happen. We can’t dictate that and force other teams to play these guys for the moral victory of beating them and full strength. 

They are 12-5 in last seasons worth of games…you can honestly sit here and say that they are on that level as a team?

No way.

13 minutes ago, AFF said:

They are 12-5 in last seasons worth of games…you can honestly sit here and say that they are on that level as a team?

No way.

Again. Not what my thought is. All I’m saying is I’m not putting stock in the QBs they beat because they should be beating them. I’d be more worried if that list was posted and they are 5-12 against them. 

Look at it this way. Would you rather beat who you should beat or lose who you shouldn’t lose to? That’s why stuff like that with QBs is whatever to me. 

Im not being dismissive in the luck of facing these guys FWIW. I guess it’s just a different perspective to look at it as we beat who competent nfl teams should beat rather than look at it another way. 

Edited by warfelg

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

notice Watson, Burrow and Jackson keep on getting hit with the injury bug. They keep missing chunks of time in their prime years. something to think about as they age

Ban OL for Burrow. Jackson and Watson hurt when trying to stay in the pocket.