Week #11 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I agree with the call to kick the 3. If it was Philly or KC then no. But itโ€™s situational in this case for sure

You always take the points against bad teams. Just keep stacking them up and force the bad team to make bad, desperate plays that will likely lead to turn overs.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's so frustrating watching Wilson when I do I can't imagine having to watch this dude every week for 3 years.

It's beyond Wilson. The line can't run or pass block. The only receiver that can get open is wilson. The other tes, wrs and rbs have all struggled with drops. And the team loves to do really stupid penalties. And also, Wilson is bad.

Just now, drew39k said:

It's beyond Wilson. The line can't run or pass block. The only receiver that can get open is wilson. The other tes, wrs and rbs have all struggled with drops. And the team loves to do really stupid penalties. And also, Wilson is bad.

Oh yeah no the entire thing is dysfunctional I'm not denying that, everybody is off-schedule and the OL is ****in atrocious (Billy Turner is not an NFL player anymore) but like, even when it DOES work, like that PA attempt, Wilson just... something inside him just breaks.

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

You're just over-analyzing here. Manning/Brady was a rivalry between GOAT candidates. People were looking for the next iteration of that, and put that on to Mahomes/Allen. He's just saying so far, it hasn't panned out to be two all-time greats, but more one who looks like an all-time great (Mahomes), and one who is just kind of great for his time (Allen.)

It's also not just about the head-to-head rivalry, and more about the discourse. Not Manning playing against Brady, but the, who would you take, Manning or Brady, conversation. For a long time, it was a stats versus rings argument, Manning versus Brady. No one ever argued Rivers over Brady. He's saying no one should have ever argued Allen over Mahomes.

It is a bit presumptive, as there is a lot of time left for Allen to get his MVPs and his superbowl rings. But it's not that complicated of a point. You're trying too hard to micro-analyze the specifics of the analogy. No analogy is 100% accurate on all specific points anyway.

I implied that I understand his main point. That was never the issue. It's just the way he used to illustrate it was stupid.ย