Week 11 GDT: Titans(3-6) @ Jaguars(6-3)

TitanSlim

Just now, titans0021 said:

I’ll stop with the Tannehill stuff because what’s the point anymore?

But this is silly. People were building statues for Levis after two starts. He’s been bad the last two weeks. I hope he stops being bad. Because the offense wouldn’t have been any worse with Willis over the last six quarters.

literally where, dude? like, sorry people got excited after he threw 4 TDs in a game i guess, but otherwise people have been pretty moderate about their expectations. you're making up a narrative in your head because it suits your priors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

But this is silly. People were building statues for Levis after two starts. He’s been bad the last two weeks. I hope he stops being bad. Because the offense wouldn’t have been any worse with Willis over the last six quarters.

People were building statues for Tannehill even sooner, and for less than Levis did. 

Dare criticize him for completing 8 ******* passes in a playoff game against New England? Heresy

You're whitewashing cause you're mad. Tannehill was never why we were good. He was always mid. Let it go.

Edited by Kookie23

Just now, titans0021 said:

Disagree with last week. Go back and look at all 22 and you'll see a couple of throws he needed back and then dropped passes and poor protection. 

This is his worst game. 

And again. Are people not supposed to be exited about a young QB that goes out and performed well?! Lol 

Especially after years of not seeing any real juice or  promise from the position?  

And everyone kept trying to temper their excitement because they knew it wasn't the norm. 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Just a horrible football team right now 

Stroud landing in Houston is just adding major salt to this wound 

Something I didn't realize until today but the Texans have like the 5 highest pay roll or something like that. 

I'm fairly sure if we had Stroud he'd look like CJ Bethard somehow lol.