NFL offenses will continue to decline.

NeptunePenguins

People born after 1996 know less about computers than people born before 1965. 

My dad was born sometime in the 50s and I was born in after 1996. He needs MY help just to put in a resume and download basic stuff. 

Yet here is the thing, THAT is better than the average person my age or younger. So NFL players these days and younger are gonna be really really dumb now. As the most ELITE generation in terms of intelligence is gone, guys like Mahomes/Burrow/Allen and anyone older will be the last of the elite QBs ever. 

You guys can't even beat someone that doesn't know how to send a resume online, and that constantly falls for scams that steals his bank information? How will younger players understand the offense? It will be easy to whip the crap out of the dumbest generation since the silent generation in the NFL. I reckon we will see the return of OLD school kick *** football of the 1970s, just with easier rules, making it the most boring game ever! 

22 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

C- trolljob, didn’t laugh

This specific thread isn't a troll job though. Not meant to be a laugh, meant to be a prediction. 

People age 26 or younger can't use computers. Simple as that. I feel that knowledge or well lack of it will translate to the NFL offense within the next decade as the Millennial players age out of the league, making it so that the young pieces of ****s that are out there today will just not adapt very well to the NFL anymore, making it a worse product. 

26 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This specific thread isn't a troll job though. Not meant to be a laugh, meant to be a prediction. 

People age 26 or younger can't use computers. Simple as that. I feel that knowledge or well lack of it will translate to the NFL offense within the next decade as the Millennial players age out of the league, making it so that the young pieces of ****s that are out there today will just not adapt very well to the NFL anymore, making it a worse product. 

I work for and manage a company that employs over 350 people, a majority of them being 16-26 and you should see the things they can do with computers, iPads, etc.  Hell, these kids were exposed to it earlier than I was at 35 years old.  My best friends daughter had an app folder in his iPhone at age 4 and was playing games.  She’s 18 now.   Gonna wholeheartedly disagree with your premise.  

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I work for and manage a company that employs over 350 people, a majority of them being 16-26 and you should see the things they can do with computers, iPads, etc.  Hell, these kids were exposed to it earlier than I was at 35 years old.  My best friends daughter had an app folder in his iPhone at age 4 and was playing games.  She’s 18 now.   Gonna wholeheartedly disagree with your premise.  

Explain to me why am I hearing so much about people 26 or younger not being able to use computers? Why is it that the internet world agreed that Gen X and Millennials are the best generation with computers with Gen Z either tied with or worse than Boomers? When I was growing up older people were impressed with what I (now 26) could do, but all of a sudden we are complete idiots on the level of the damn elderly folks? WHICH IS IT!? 

Heck even people my age or slightly older have said that the people age 26 and younger don't know how to use computers. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

@ET80

You have been summoned.

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

My 6 year old can use tablets and the family laptop and find certain sites and games. My older two (12 and 13) have learned to code some, so kids not knowing computers is laughable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Explain to me why am I hearing so much about people 26 or younger not being able to use computers? Why is it that the internet world agreed that Gen X and Millennials are the best generation with computers with Gen Z either tied with or worse than Boomers? When I was growing up older people were impressed with what I (now 26) could do, but all of a sudden we are complete idiots on the level of the damn elderly folks? WHICH IS IT!? 

Heck even people my age or slightly older have said that the people age 26 and younger don't know how to use computers. 

Honestly I think your age is the generation that's worst with computer lol. Anyone born from like 94-2000 is abysmal with technology. How many programming languages do you know? Are you fluent with the command terminal? Can you build a PC? Are you experienced in assembly or machine code? How much experience with Arduino boards do you have? Any embedded experience?

People born before 94 that were tech interested had to really learn the ins and outs of computers at a deep level to be good with them, so that gen (80s, early 90s) are really experienced with heavy, deep levels of learning. People born in your generation had computers that were extremely easy, but the schooling curriculum hadn't caught up yet. You were still learning cursive handwriting and at best had a "typing" class. People born after your generation, 2000+, had a much better curriculum where they learn programming as young as grade school (more typical in middle or high school, though). I don't think it's even close tbh

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

As the most ELITE generation in terms of intelligence is gone, guys like Mahomes/Burrow/Allen and anyone older will be the last of the elite QBs ever. 

...aren't you a Texans fan?

cj-stroud.gif

• Like 2