GDT WEEK 12 -MNF @Vikings

SLCbear

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Neither one of those guys were let go for performance, so try again. 

I actually have given reasons why it’s not the “obvious solution” which has been my point all along, but you’ve dug in so much all you can say is “it can’t be worse”

Is there any world that Andrew Janocko is a candidate for your OC in 2024, regardless of who the HC or GM are? because that honest answer is “not a shot in hell” so again why is a guy who has never called a play, or really worked high in anything but this offense going to make things better?

Both were let go for valid reasons, just like Getsy would be.

Is there a world where Getsy is a candidate for your OC in 2024? Again it's really easy to counter every one of these questions...and of course the answer is no...I want all these guys gone...but for some reason you still feel like this coaching staff should be in some way shape or form saved.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Is there a world where Getsy is a candidate for your OC in 2024? Again it's really easy to counter every one of these questions...and of course the answer is no...I want all these guys gone...but for some reason you still feel like this coaching staff should be in some way shape or form saved.

You are quite literally proving my point. You have no reason to make the move other than you want to see heads roll. Going to Janocko doesn’t improve anything at all, there is no tangible reason you can provide to do that other than “he’s not Luke Getsy”. Just admit it, I’m sure you won’t be able to bring yourself to do it, but that’s been my point this whole time; what does that move do to fix the problems we currently have on this team? The answer is it doesn’t solve anything 

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

If Santos wins this with a kick it just leaves me numb...we have won a game because of the defence playing well against a terrible QB...nothing to be proud of considering how **** the offence is...this game should have finished about 31-10

I'm sure I'm just forgetting, but I seriously don't remember a more embarrassing win. Damn lucky Flores' balls disappeared that last drive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

If I'm looking at it right, the Bears are still picking 4th?

NYG and WAS have 4-8 records as well but the Bears have the worse sos, so they'd still be at 4.

They beat WAS, so WAS should be ahead due to tiebreaker I believe.

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

You are quite literally proving my point. You have no reason to make the move other than you want to see heads roll. Going to Janocko doesn’t improve anything at all, there is no tangible reason you can provide to do that other than “he’s not Luke Getsy”. Just admit it, I’m sure you won’t be able to bring yourself to do it, but that’s been my point this whole time; what does that move do to fix the problems we currently have on this team? The answer is it doesn’t solve anything 

🤣 What did you just watch champ? Are you serious? Actually don't answer that...if you honestly think after watching that "you have no reason to make the move" then this conversation is dead.