SF @ PHI thread

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Yea I mean I get that it'll always be that way for travel....but shouldn't the league go out of the way to help offset that with the rest?

Oh and I just read an article that said the Rams and Niners both play four teams coming off byes and that's (somehow) two more than any other NFL team. So far we're 0-2 - will definitely be 0-3 as the Ravens are resting up this week waiting to thrash us.

The Niners started out 0-2 and then beat the Jags. But the caveat there is that we were also coming off our bye week. So does that even count? Lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Calling the 49ers "one dimensional" is absolutely wild to me. #1 in passing offense dvoa, epa and success rate. 

We live in a world where you can say anything you want and people will believe you because they don't want to do the leg work to see if it's true or not. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, N4L said:

Seems like slay mostly lines up on the offense's right and bradbury lines up on the offense's left, no? 

Niners had Charvarious ward shadow DK last week and it worked tremendously well. I would assume that they do the same thing this week against AJB. Charvarious has good size and length. 

Actually no, not in Desai's Defense. They are lining up all over the field including the Slot which I believe is why they have struggled this season. Not set on a side Richard Sherman style like last year! Desai acting as though both CB"s can Travel and switch sides is absurd but what he apparently does! 🤷‍♂️

As for Ward, I hope his assignment is AJ 1v1 all day with no help. Good luck with that. Hurts isn't Geno and AJ isn't DK.

Sloppy rainy game too? We'll see. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

AJB and Deebo are real life close friends....Of course Brown is going to say something like this lol. 

I found it funny that he gave permission to eagles fans permission to go and troll deebo all week. 

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

We live in a world where you can say anything you want and people will believe you because they don't want to do the leg work to see if it's true or not. 

Don't get me wrong, I get what he's trying to say, but if you make any team one dimensional and rely solely on a straight drop back game, then you are probably going to do fairly well. There aren't many QBs out there who are going to pull a team through one of those types of game scripts. That doesn't mean the niners are one dimensional lol.

• Like 1