Week 13: {8-3} SF 49ers @ {10-1} Philadelphia Eagles

Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I mean there are at least 2 occasions off the top of my head that are touchdowns down there if Hurts is decisive with the ball.  There were way too many occasions yesterday where he had open guys and he either didn't throw the ball or he was late.  Now Hurts doesn't play defense, but it's a different game if Hurts even plays remotely well.

I mean I agree that Hurts was not good enough. He had chances to make plays he didn't make. I saw like 3-4 plays that he had someone open or someone that would come open and he just didn't hit them. 

That said way too often this offense gets extremely rudimentary and predictable especially in the run game and on second down. We are great at getting guys open down the field, but our offense is extremely bad at using concepts to get people open close to the LoS except for when we run AJ on a slant. We don't use motion nearly enough to help hurts identify things pre snap. Essentially we aren't doing anything the Niners do to help Brock Purdy. The offense is built on guys winning matchups which is great when things are clicking, but if Jalen gets in a rut he has no help getting out of it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You mean this Bradberry??

Open photo

No matter what Bradberry does from this spot he is blocked lol. His only responsibility on this play is to not let get Deebo get to the sideline and funnel him towards his help. Look at the OL. Look at our DL. That is why this play is lost.