NFC Playoff Picture - ONE Week Left

packfanfb

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Not happening. Any team can say that. Tje jets can say that.

Shut up, Meg. Don't slice up the post. Literally added on to it afterwards including a loss to the Chiefs. No **** we're not winning out. It's about the fact that we're in control of our own destiny after we all were ****ting ourselves after the 4 losses. The playoffs aren't out of sight.

You ruined the Devils season, don't you dare try to ruin this one, Malf. You Malf faced fudge head.

And Tje Jets can't say that because Tje Jets don't exist. The Jets do tho.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Shut up, Meg. Don't slice up the post. Literally added on to it afterwards including a loss to the Chiefs. No **** we're not winning out. It's about the fact that we're in control of our own destiny after we all were ****ting ourselves after the 4 losses. The playoffs aren't out of sight.

You ruined the Devils season, don't you dare try to ruin this one, Malf. You Malf faced fudge head.

And Tje Jets can't say that because Tje Jets don't exist. The Jets do tho.

I forget, what other team do you like again?

Just wondering

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Even if we go 8-9 and miss the playoffs, thats better than was projected.

This season is a win at 8-9.

7-10 was expected.

If we get through that door, its fun, but if not..3-3 from here out means we overacheived

Although that would exceed my expectations after a few games in, I thought 10 wins would be possible this season only because our schedule is chalk full of chumps.  I would not like to give up solid draft position and miss the playoffs.  Either we get there or pick top 8 would be my preferred season at this point, getting our young QB some playoff experience the #1 goal. KC game is very droppable but none of the following 5 are out of reach. Hoping LaFluer gets his team up for yet another December. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, I'll give you props that you were probably one of the very few that were a big Love supporter when the pick was announced.

My top 2 for us that year were Jefferson (who everyone told me was a slot) and Love. I was good either way.