NFC Playoff Picture - ONE Week Left

packfanfb

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Who is going to be that voice in the room keeping people focused on the task at hand? You make a valid point. 

The guys who were here last year. Giants beat the Packers last year in London in a game that started a 5 game tailspin for the Packers. 

• Like 1

If GB does make the playoffs it's going to be much different than the previous few times we were in there with Rodgers. Obviously, I will be rooting heavily for them to win every game and to win it all. But the pressure of having to win in Rodgers last few years is gone. It would almost be like playing with house money considering the expectations many had for GB.

• Like 1

Teams we can beat in the playoffs:

Lions, Bills, Jaguars, Ravens, Dolphins, Falcons, Cowboys, Rams, Seahawks, Saints.

Teams we can’t beat:

Eagles, Niners, Chiefs.

Beating the Chiefs in the regular season is one thing, but beating a three Super Bowl appearance QB in the Super Bowl? Not gonna happen. The AFC is not strong this year.

Could you imagine Barry playing the Eagles in the playoffs? They might not attempt a pass.

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Teams we can beat in the playoffs:

Lions, Bills, Jaguars, Ravens, Dolphins, Falcons, Cowboys, Rams, Seahawks, Saints.

Teams we can’t beat:

Eagles, Niners, Chiefs.

Beating the Chiefs in the regular season is one thing, but beating a three Super Bowl appearance QB in the Super Bowl? Not gonna happen. The AFC is not strong this year.

Could you imagine Barry playing the Eagles in the playoffs? They might not attempt a pass.

Mahomes has never played an away playoff game, sans the Super Bowls which are neutral. I believe that is going to change this year, maybe. Also, with that receiving crew they have, they just aren't the same. Having said that, who is going to beat them in the AFC? Miami possibly. Baltimore? I don't have another team on my list in the AFC that can beat the. 

Funny how the AFC was going to be, 'brutally tough,' this year according to the experts. There really isn't a great team in the conference. 

24 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

If GB does make the playoffs it's going to be much different than the previous few times we were in there with Rodgers. Obviously, I will be rooting heavily for them to win every game and to win it all. But the pressure of having to win in Rodgers last few years is gone. It would almost be like playing with house money considering the expectations many had for GB.

What I find interesting and entertaining about the entire thing is this.....

I myself held no expectations for the Packers to do very well this year. Just come together....play better....and lets see where we end up.  Just a few short weeks ago - when we held the #5 draft slot - I was totally into it. Play well...but lose. Works for me. Lets move all our draft slots into the promised land and pick things up in 2024 with a revamped roster...now sprinkled with blue chipper's or blue chipper wannabe's....cap space and experience on our side.

On the flip side....our NY brethren had visions of SB dancing in their heads. AR's gonna turn their world upside down and suddenly life will be good again.

Well....we've certainly had our rough spots this year....but look who's looking up at whom now?

Who'd thunk it? :)

We better not stumble against these guys cause there's a whole host of 6-7 teams right on our tail.....

NFC Playoff Standings:
1. San Francisco  10-3
2. Dallas   10-3
3. Detroit  9-4
4. Tampa Bay  6-7
5. Philadelphia  10-3
6. Minnesota 7-6
7. Green Bay 6-6

8. Los Angeles Rams  6-7
9. Seattle  6-7
10. Atlanta  6-7
11. New Orleans  6-7