2023 Week 14 SNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2023 at 01:20 AM

26 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

I'm starting to think the Cowboys are a team of destiny, even If the 49ers may be better 

Hmmm...sounds like Eagles fans the first half of the season. 

Dallas to their credit is really starting to blow opponents out. And it looks like not just the cellar dwellers. 

Another 49ers/Cowboys championship game would be nerve-wrecking. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If teams are doing the retread DC thing, they should hire Raheem Morris.

I know you probably are saying this because you want him gone...   but he wasn't "that" bad as an HC.  That Tampa team he was coaching had zero talent and he got them to 10-6 barely missing the playoffs.   Josh Freeman was the starting QB

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

starting to realize maybe Jonathan Gannon wasn't such a bad DC after all, and maybe the Eagles fans saying they wouldn't miss him were probably coping?

Even more probable is the fact the Eagles are missing 6 starters from last years SB Defense. Not sure why people continue to ignoring that? 

Hargrave, Edwards, White, CGJ, Maddox, Epps

You look at the Eagles biggest issues Defensively in 2023 (3rd down, Tackling, passing TD's), every single one of those players were a key cog in last years top 5 Defense not having those issues.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hmmm...sounds like Eagles fans the first half of the season. 

Dallas to their credit is really starting to blow opponents out. And it looks like not just the cellar dwellers. 

Another 49ers/Cowboys championship game would be nerve-wrecking. 

I want a rematch. But I also don’t. Hard to know what I feel as a Dallas fan. The Niners are probably the best team in football, and I have felt that way for probably a year or so. As good as the Cowboys have been going on 3 seasons in a row now, the Niners have been the one team in their way. I feel like those seasons for Dallas have built upon themselves to what this Cowboys team is now.. but I wonder if it’s enough, because I think the Niners are truly that good.

I do think this Cowboys team is significantly stronger than they were when these teams met early in the season. A rematch could potentially be some pretty good playoff football. 

7 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I know you probably are saying this because you want him gone...   but he wasn't "that" bad as an HC.  That Tampa team he was coaching had zero talent and he got them to 10-6 barely missing the playoffs.   Josh Freeman was the starting QB

I'm honestly not. He's done a good job with the defense we have this year. I think he genuinely deserves another shot.

• Like 1