Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

One game doesn’t make them Top 10. I’m taking the Raiders whole body of work for the season into this along with this game also adding to it. You are just a Patrick Graham hater and it shows. He’s done a great job. 

You're right, I'm not a believer in Pat Graham because his entire body of work is shaky at best. You know, since whole bodies of work are supposed to be taken into account and all. 

Admire the defense at least. There have been chances here but not enough.

Whoever the coach is next year; do not gut this defense. There are pieces there.

Extend Koonce and keep most of the pieces. Go all-out for a QB and an impact DT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

All Garoppolo does is win remember guys…….. can you imagine it 🤪

Ehhhh, we are IN the playoff hunt. And with our schedule, we actually should get the #7 seed. I’m almost ready to give Jimmy another shot. Jimmy is bad… but AOC is horrendous at moving the ball. It’s like watching a much worse version of Carr. I’d rather have turnover prone Jimmy over a QB who can’t move the ball forward. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Ehhhh, we are IN the playoff hunt. And with our schedule, we actually should get the #7 seed. I’m almost ready to give Jimmy another shot. Jimmy is bad… but AOC is horrendous at moving the ball. It’s like watching a much worse version of Carr. I’d rather have turnover prone Jimmy over a QB who can’t move the ball forward. 

I can see it now, Garoppolo dumps the ball off to Tucker for a 1 yard pass then Tucker beats 4 guys and takes it 75 yards for a TD and Garoppolo is carried off the field Madden-like, it’s going to be legendary 😁

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

I’ll at least give Carr credit, that we’d probably be winning this game 3-0 right now if he was QB. 

Although his homer fans probably will say it’d be 17-0, lol. No, Carr always had huge issues moving the ball. 

Yea Carr would got us in FG range. We were in range once but fumbles Renfrow showed up again