Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Source

Source for what? His 30 fumbles?

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Phillips is developing into one of the best edge defenders in the league and had a fluke injury. You'd rather have someone that sexually assaults teammates on the roster than a QB who paints his nails, kinda crazy to me brother.

Dude... why do you insist on bending people's words. I clearly said getting Williams would be awesome. But that doesn't come without caution. 

You can think a guys is a stellar player and still question some of his decisions and how they may play out. 

20 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

hopefully this game will be one both fanbases can enjoy and even be proud of. not some slopfest like the last two games the Vikings have played.

I'm more concerned with draft positioning and not being strapped with a mediocre coach because the owner is trying to save face. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Source for what? His 30 fumbles?

Dude... why do you insist on bending people's words. I clearly said getting Williams would be awesome. But that doesn't come without caution. 

You can think a guys is a stellar player and still question some of his decisions and how they may play out. 

Yes, how many lost, I cannot find anything outside of a single tweet.

You were pro trading up for Parsons and didn't think his personality would be a concern despite the fact he sexually assaulted a teammate multiple times. But think Caleb's personality will be an issue because he skipped a few pressers and likes to paint his nails...

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Yes, how many lost, I cannot find anything outside of a single tweet.

You were pro trading up for Parsons and didn't think his personality would be a concern despite the fact he sexually assaulted a teammate multiple times. But think Caleb's personality will be an issue because he skipped a few pressers and likes to paint his nails...

Further, the QB position is the leader on the team. Face of the franchise. They need to be clean. 

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jalen Carter was involved in a fatal accident and Parsons was involved in a sexual assault case. You guys would’ve judged them harder if they painted their nails though 

Felony acts, meh. But God forbid you paint your nails or pass on a bowl game lol 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lot of usc guys hitting the transfer including one of my guys. I wonder how long Lincoln will stay there honestly esp after Williams leaves. They were tied at the hip. The Caleb treatment definitely rubbed a lot of players the wrong way.

lot of guys from everywhere hitting the portal. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Micah nasty nasty, BP loved it, Caleb he gives zero pass

How is me saying it would be awesome to draft Caleb giving zero pass? Just said I would be cautious about his entitled personality.

Damn you are insufferable the way you try and twist and create narratives. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

How is me saying it would be awesome to draft Caleb giving zero pass? Just said I would be cautious about his entitled personality.

Damn you are insufferable the way you try and twist and create narratives. 

My brother in christ take a joke. 

Caleb certainly hasn't done himself any favors with the way that he has acted, if he is able to play up to his potential It will be a non-issue. If he doesn't, he's going to crash and burn, likely as the biggest bust in NFL history. I agree with you, I just like to give you a hard time. 

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My brother in christ take a joke. 

Caleb certainly hasn't done himself any favors with the way that he has acted, if he is able to play up to his potential It will be a non-issue. If he doesn't, he's going to crash and burn, likely as the biggest bust in NFL history. I agree with you, I just like to give you a hard time. 

Actually it's trolling and I've told you to stop. BP is right, I'm tired of the way you reduce productive conversation here to the level of a dust mite. Be mature

• Like 7