Week 14 Games

Leader

"Ultimately, they are responsible for wherever they line up,'' Cheffers said. "No warning is required, especially if they are lined up so far offsides where they're actually blocking our view of the ball.

"We would give them a warning if it was anywhere close, but this particular one is beyond a warning.'

So if a player is a little offside, they will warn them.  If a player is more than a little offside, they won't?

Seems like maybe they should just stop warning the players altogether and call the penalty as needed.  I kind of understand now why KC was sounding off on the penalty.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

So if a player is a little offside, they will warn them.  If a player is more than a little offside, they won't?

Seems like maybe they should just stop warning the players altogether and call the penalty as needed.  I kind of understand now why KC was sounding off on the penalty.

They teach you in pee wee football to check with the line judge if you are a WR to make sure you are lined up correctly.

Last week it was bad officiating because of missed calls against the Chiefs. The ones they missed in favor of the Chiefs were perfectly fine though. 

This week, they want a warning when I guy is a half a yard offsides. The media seems to buy the bull**** they deserved a warning.

Caveat, unbelievable play by Kelce. That dude has crazy instincts on the football field. 

10 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Do you truly believe the Texans would have traded the #2 overall pick for the right to pay Jalen Hurts $255M over 5 years?

Lol. Yes.

And the Eagles would have likely been able to get the other first round pick the Texans had plus next year’s.

Teams are stupid about quarterbacks.

The Eagles could have won possibly two Super Bowls with Stroud on a rookie contract, then did the same thing again.

If they missed on a QB, they’d only set themselves back 2 years.

Just now, MacReady said:

Lol. Yes.

And the Eagles would have likely been able to get the other first round pick the Texans had plus next year’s.

Teams are stupid about quarterbacks.

The Eagles could have won possibly two Super Bowls with Stroud on a rookie contract, then did the same thing again.

If they missed on a QB, they’d only set themselves back 2 years.

You're dreaming still.

11 hours ago, incognito_man said:

No they're not 

This, I mean the Bills may have won yesterday, but they've yet to put it together and win consistently this season.

Ravens likely get the first round bye and draw in the mix of JAX, IND, CIN or CLE, and all of those teams are starting backup QBs.  Would be something to see Flacco starting against his old team there with the Browns, but they're not winning that one.

Crazy off-side play hurts our Buffalo draft pick!  Boo hoo.  That was a cool play.  

A picture before the snap is kinda cool.  Other than the center, none of the other Chiefs have a front foot even beyond Toney's back foot.  Crazy play.  

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I mean, if your player doesn't have the awareness that they're in an offside position that's on you.  It wasn't like Toney asked if he was onside, and then continued to play that way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, if your player doesn't have the awareness that they're in an offside position that's on you.  It wasn't like Toney asked if he was onside, and then continued to play that way.

I just think if it actually is normal for the refs to give a warning before actually throwing the flag, then I can understand why KC is flipping out.  It's odd to see both Mahomes and Reid go out of their way to be critical when Toney was obviously offside.

On 12/10/2023 at 1:27 PM, Old Guy said:

If they Beat Chicago and MN twice, they have 12 wins. My statement was predicated on the Lions losing to the Bears today. 

At this point we're definitely going to need both Denver and Dallas to beat them because we are gonna get zero, and I mean absolute zero help from Minny and their tire fire joke of an offense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

At this point we're definitely going to need both Denver and Dallas to beat them because we are gonna get zero, and I mean absolute zero help from Minny and their tire fire joke of an offense.

Only way we win the North is if we win out and Lions drop atleast 2 games, 1 has to be to the Vikings so we win division tie breaker.