Week 14 GDT: Eagles v. Cowboys - Keep those NFCE Championship Dreams Alive

D82

41 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Our head coach has been in the hospital for half a day, hasn’t been mentioned on this forum. FF may really be dying.

Haha....i meant to actually. I heard it on NFL radio while driving and forgot when I got back to the office. Appendicitis, I think. They said he plans on being on the sidelines, but you know that could easily go the other way.

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

Haha....i meant to actually. I heard it on NFL radio while driving and forgot when I got back to the office. Appendicitis, I think. They said he plans on being on the sidelines, but you know that could easily go the other way.

He'll be good on pain meds. I wonder if they put him in the booth just to keep him off the sidelines though? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Our head coach has been in the hospital for half a day, hasn’t been mentioned on this forum. FF may really be dying.

Not so much FF but the Cowboys room is slowly dying. Remember when game day threads would be 30-40-50 pages deep. Now they barely get 10. 

was really hoping for a good run in playoffs to get this room with new members. 

Edited by textaz03

I gotta say I’m excited for this game.  Dak truly has been playing great and I love that he’s been making plays with his feet.  I hope that Dak makes me eat some crow.  Of course, we all know that we haven’t beaten a team with a winning record and that AZ loss looks AWFUL rn.  But I see this as a bit of a statement game for both teams.  I would love to pound them the way SF did.  

11 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I gotta say I’m excited for this game.  Dak truly has been playing great and I love that he’s been making plays with his feet.  I hope that Dak makes me eat some crow.  Of course, we all know that we haven’t beaten a team with a winning record and that AZ loss looks AWFUL rn.  But I see this as a bit of a statement game for both teams.  I would love to pound them the way SF did.  

They just did...last week. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I thought about adding it to the tidbits threads but I didn’t want to violate HIPAA

10 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I thought about adding it to the tidbits threads but I didn’t want to violate HIPAA

If it didn’t rupture, I’m sure he’ll be fine to go on Sunday. Recovery is not that bad, he’ll have just missed a couple days of prep, but he got a couple extra because our last game was on Thursday.

if his appendix ruptured, different story. Would be shocked to see him there on Sunday. My guess is that it didn’t based on reports.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If it didn’t rupture, I’m sure he’ll be fine to go on Sunday. Recovery is not that bad, he’ll have just missed a couple days of prep, but he got a couple extra because our last game was on Thursday.

if his appendix ruptured, different story. Would be shocked to see him there on Sunday. My guess is that it didn’t based on reports.

If he’s going to be on pain meds does that make him more or less aggressive as a play caller?