Week 14 GDT: Eagles v. Cowboys - Keep those NFCE Championship Dreams Alive

D82

5 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I'll tell you. We had this team on the ropes. You CANNOT give them ANY life. They will make you pay.

And Dak did JUST that.

This is incredibly ridiculous. Just play lights out and never make a mistake.. lol.

Maybe Lamb shouldn’t have dropped the beautiful deep throw that would have put the nail in the coffin. Just insane levels of being spoiled and demanding perfection. 

18 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Dude. It’s not complicated. Of course it was Dak’s fault. The snide “Dak’s gonna Dak” when he has been playing at an MVP level is laughable and spoiled. Like.. where does the bitterness and negativity come from? 

Where does your defensiveness come from? Is Dak your son? Are you his mother? What’s laughable is I’ve commented multiple times in this thread(including complimenting Dak) and the one thing you quote me on is calling Dak out for giving the Eagles an easy TD. It was a bad play by Dak. I’m allowed to notice it. 

Edited by DaBoys

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is incredibly ridiculous. Just play lights out and never make a mistake.. lol.

Maybe Lamb shouldn’t have dropped the beautiful deep throw that would have put the nail in the coffin. Just insane levels of being spoiled and demanding perfection. 

Dude! CD has had an amazing season. It’s laughable and spoiled of you to notice that he dropped a ball.