Week 14 GDT: Eagles v. Cowboys - Keep those NFCE Championship Dreams Alive

D82

7 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I'll tell you. We had this team on the ropes. You CANNOT give them ANY life. They will make you pay.

And Dak did JUST that.

I am all for calling out mistake’s especially by Dak.   But that was not Dak’s mistake….    What we are mad about is this year Dak has NOT been turning the ball over at all. So we feel it is being a little too personal. A personal attack ignoring what he has acomplished   You want to say Dak has to do a better job holding on to the ball that would have been fair

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

I am all for calling out mistake’s especially by Dak.   But that was not Dak’s mistake….    What we are mad about is this year Dak has NOT been turning the ball over at all. So we feel it is being a little too personal. A personal attack ignoring what he has acomplished   You want to say Dak has to do a better job holding on to the ball that would have been fair

If literally ANYONE else on the team fumbled and the Eagles scoop and scored it, the ball carrier would be crucified. Dak does it? You’re a hater if you say anything 

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

No....im pretty mad that he almost made a blowout into a nail biter.