Week 14 GDT: Bills at Chiefs!! 1st in the AFC on the line....oh wait.

Trentwannabe

35 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Today was a big game. You can tell in the post game comments that the team rallied behind McDermott. 

James Cook needs to continue being a focal point in the offense. Especially with the weather coming. Defenses have really started taking Diggs away. Spags always does but today it felt even moreso. 

Defense is coached well enough in the back end to win games but we need more from the Edge. Floyd was quiet today.

I think we got lucky on Latavius Murray call but I like the upside of this 3 headed RB stable 

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah NY Times has us at 99% chance of making it if we win out. 

I read that it's 80% if we lose to Dallas but win the 3 AFC games. 

DON"T lose to Dallas. We 9ers fans are fans of every team that both Dallas and Philly play for the next 5 games. We want to keep the NFC's #1 seed, please and thank you!

15 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

DON"T lose to Dallas. We 9ers fans are fans of every team that both Dallas and Philly play for the next 5 games. We want to keep the NFC's #1 seed, please and thank you!

Will be the toughest game of the year with how Dallas is playing. Luckily it’s in Buffalo. I think it’ll be a good game but I fear the cowboys have too much on offense that if the Bills continue making their mistakes they’ll lose. 

Bills beating the Chiefs + the Texans/Colts/Steelers all losing to bad teams to drop to 7-6 was huge. 

And the Dolphins just lost too which means the division is right back on the table. The other day we were like 20/1 odds to win the division, now it is down to 3/1.

Upcoming games:

• Cowboys: will be one of the Bills toughest tasks. Luckily a dome Texas team will have to travel to cold Buffalo and play outdoors. Could be a big advantage. Bills beating the Chiefs makes this game not 100% as important but if they can win this game their odds will skyrocket to make the playoffs/make a run at the division. I think Josh Allen is going to want to bury the Cowboys defense as T. Diggs (even though he isn't playing) has been running his mouth about Allen all season on twitter. 
  • Chargers: will be in LA but I'm sure the fan's will be split at least 50/50 lol. Also doesn't look like Herbert is playing so should be very winnable. 
  • Patriots: In Buffalo. vs one of the worst teams in the league. Still salty we lost that first matchup too them.. should win. 
  • Miami: this could be for the division. this could mean nothing for the Dolphins and they rest starters, who knows. But we've had the Dolphins number for the most part during the Allen era in Buffalo.

I really feel like this team is starting to find their stride and confidence. A lot of issues this season but sometimes that brings everyone together and they come out stronger. 

Lets lean on Allen and James Cook on offense then let the defense keep doing their thing. 

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Lets lean on Allen and James Cook on offense then let the defense keep doing their thing. 

The Bills having a formidable run game could be the difference this year. Plus two legit weapons over the middle with the TEs. 3rd downs don’t seem as scary lately.

Buffalo is 15-2 in December since 2020. Allen plays some of his best ball at this time of year. I can’t wait for Sunday. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills having a formidable run game could be the difference this year. Plus two legit weapons over the middle with the TEs. 3rd downs don’t seem as scary lately.

Buffalo is 15-2 in December since 2020. Allen plays some of his best ball at this time of year. I can’t wait for Sunday. 

Agreed. I feel like I haven't been hyped up for a game since the Dolphins game. The Bills always seem to play their best football in December, and they're good at home + Cowboys are blah on the road, which gives me hope for the Dallas game.

It should be fun, and I'm assuming the stadium will be rocking. If they win on Sunday, they'll be playing incredibly confident going into the most important part of the year...Winter!