2024 Bears Strategy

JibjeResearch

"“Heart’s definitely in Chicago, mind’s definitely on the money,” Johnson said. “So, I mean, we’ll figure out if we can make them both come together and get something done. I’m looking forward to see what’s to come.”

looks like the tag first rather than working something out before FA

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

"“Heart’s definitely in Chicago, mind’s definitely on the money,” Johnson said. “So, I mean, we’ll figure out if we can make them both come together and get something done. I’m looking forward to see what’s to come.”

looks like the tag first rather than working something out before FA

He is almost certainly getting tagged and if I was betting he won’t sign even after that.  

I think he will be an UFA in 2025 and playing elsewhere.  But honestly good on him for sticking to his guns.  Sucks as a fan though.  

1 hour ago, JibjeResearch said:

The Bears have to accept the trade with the Commanders if they offer the 2024 1st and 2nd rounders.

Then select MHJ 2nd overall.  This is a win!

you sure it doesn't need another 3rd thrown in?

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

anyone else picturing Trump saying this?

"Those crooks in Green Bay, trying to steal the division from us. It's illegal, what they're doing is illegal. But the Vikings and Lions will never do anything about it. So we're here to stop the steal and Make the North Great Again"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

"Those crooks in Green Bay, trying to steal the division from us. It's illegal, what they're doing is illegal. But the Vikings and Lions will never do anything about it. So we're here to stop the steal and Make the North Great Again"

"Back when I was just a young man I can remember those Monsters of the Midway and I remember my mother she used to tell me--she was a good woman, created one of the very best--and she would tell me--can you believe the amount of money these NFL players are making today? One contract, some of them all they have to do is catch the ball and they can't--and then they disrespect our country by not standing--I tell you we're gonna put the flag back in sports--and that's why we can't ever vote for another one of those Monsters, they want to overrun not only our midways but our O'Hare's too and if we don't keep these airplanes in the sky, the windmills just might be able to win or maybe the birds"

• Like 6

9 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

"Back when I was just a young man I can remember those Monsters of the Midway and I remember my mother she used to tell me--she was a good woman, created one of the very best--and she would tell me--can you believe the amount of money these NFL players are making today? One contract, some of them all they have to do is catch the ball and they can't--and then they disrespect our country by not standing--I tell you we're gonna put the flag back in sports--and that's why we can't ever vote for another one of those Monsters, they want to overrun not only our midways but our O'Hare's too and if we don't keep these airplanes in the sky, the windmills just might be able to win or maybe the birds"

Y'all understood the assignment, executed it perfectly.  10/10 forum.  (actual review, not trying to be Trumpy)

• Like 4

LaFluer has been winning because he is a winner.  Like me.  So much winning.  But Eberflus, he is not winning.  Chicago they draft a QB and fire a coach, in that order.  That's not smart.  I would make greatest trades the league has ever seen.  I would draft a QB and make Minnesota pay for it.   Bears would be great again.  Sad.

Chicago has freedom and ummm ummmm, ummmmm. I am losing patience with some people.  I am patience run out.  Gajhllkhksfmm.  Economy good.  Credit to me.  Good night.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

LaFluer has been winning because he is a winner.  Like me.  So much winning.  But Eberflus, he is not winning.  Chicago they draft a QB and fire a coach, in that order.  That's not smart.  I would make greatest trades the league has ever seen.  I would draft a QB and make Minnesota pay for it.   Bears would be great again.  Sad.

Chicago has freedom and ummm ummmm, ummmmm. I am losing patience with some people.  I am patience run out.  Gajhllkhksfmm.  Economy good.  Credit to me.  Good night.  

You lying pony shoulder, er... bony soldier.... i uh.... my leghair bleaches in the sun.... and when you sneeze in an airplane, I'll be there... like little Michael, I also sneeze away my nose. We're in a generated crisis, so stay out of my tree!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

The Bears are almost winners this season.  We missed by 2 to 3 games, and it was our own fault!

It's an easy fix.  Get another WR1, a C, and a G.  This should fix the 3 losses in the 4th quarter... because the offense is mostly the same... and I think the play calling will be the difference.

And then other areas will be improved as expected from free agency and the draft.  The Bears should not make things too complicated.