2023 GDT Week #15 7-6 Steelers vs. 7-6 Colts

Steeler Hitman

13 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Im going to be losing a good deal of $ on prop bets that should've easily came true with this team. 

Dude, you bet real life dollarbucks on this team? 

I really respect your opinion on these interwebs….but, I think I may need to reconsider….

22 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Dude, you bet real life dollarbucks on this team? 

I really respect your opinion on these interwebs….but, I think I may need to reconsider….

Early in the year before training camp 8.5 wins with this schedule should've been a breeze. Pretty much every book in the world moved their numbers up to 9.5 wins. Even just making the playoffs with 10 wins which should've been the floor was a significant reality. NO ONE would've predicted or suggested they should've or would've lost two in a row to two 2-10 teams, matter of fact its historical. 

It is rare that I come out on the negative side in the long run. Its looking like this will be the books get even year. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Early in the year before training camp 8.5 wins with this schedule should've been a breeze. Pretty much every book in the world moved their numbers up to 9.5 wins. Even just making the playoffs with 10 wins which should've been the floor was a significant reality. NO ONE would've predicted or suggested they should've or would've lost two in a row to two 2-10 teams, matter of fact its historical. 

It is rare that I come out on the negative side in the long run. Its looking like this will be the books get even year. 

First year in a while I’ve taken the under. But I’m taking a bath on player props. 

1 hour ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Alright, taking the season long bets makes way more sense. I was thinking you were taking out props on these guys…and that’s just wild at this stage. 

But yeah. I like to look in ranges of outcomes when the schedule comes out and this was an easy 8-12 wins. Still likely to come in that range, but I’m the majorly disappointing side. Not reaching 9 wins would be a major disappointment. 

• Like 1

have these players given up, most of them as a whole? The rare exception aside, to me this team looks really flat and out of it.  

it looks quite possible that tomlin will go 0-6 to close out the season.  Lets see if he rolls with mitch at qb now that his 'never losing season' is really on the line.  A bit late for the QB change in the game too mike. You had the 2 previous games that showed this and various plays in those games

mitch won't start at home because tomlin doesn't want to hear the fans chant and eventually give in during the game.   He has to play the QB he didn't want to play, nice QB room. Of course KP might play injured, thats nice to know, at least they can use that as an excuse

Edited by 3rivers

So, here is how I'm feeling after this most recent game.

Every QB on this roster is dog ****.

Dan Moore, Mason Col, & Chuks Okorafor are dog ****

Najee Harris is nearing being dog ****

Every WR not named DJ or GP is dog ****.

Our corners not named JPJ is dog ****.

Minkah is the only safety that isn't dog ****.

Highsmith, Watt, and Roberts are the only LBs not dog ****

Cam Heyward and Benton are the only DL not dog **** 

And the ENTIRE COACHING STAFF is dog ****.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

So, here is how I'm feeling after this most recent game.

Every QB on this roster is dog ****.

Dan Moore, Mason Col, & Chuks Okorafor are dog ****

Najee Harris is nearing being dog ****

Every WR not named DJ or GP is dog ****.

Our corners not named JPJ is dog ****.

Minkah is the only safety that isn't dog ****.

Highsmith, Watt, and Roberts are the only LBs not dog ****

Cam Heyward and Benton are the only DL not dog **** 

And the ENTIRE COACHING STAFF is dog ****.

yep, you are a well informed steelers fan in 2023.  Some saw this coming, others not so much. Canada blame only goes so far because who allowed that in the first place. Passing league for about  10 years, steelers have no  QB  and got lucky getting a CB in this draft. Thats the steeler way , just a few decades out of touch.  2 RD1 QB's that are easily on thin ice and short leash.  I doubt mitch gets a QB2 job anywhere.

imagine if this happened    9_9:

So why did Boswell kick that one and not this one, inside at Lucas Oil Stadium? Tomlin gave a bizarre and somewhat nonsensical answer.

“Not a lot had gone in our way to that juncture that made me feel good about banging a 57-yard field goal, particularly on the down before,” Tomlin said. “I thought we might take a shot or check it down, and we end up throwing the ball out of bounds. So, I didn’t like that field positioning.” 

Not really about the game 

But this would be nice 

PIT
    T'Vondre Sweat
    DT Texas
    PIT
    Tyler Guyton
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
    PIT
    Jackson Powers-Johnson
    OC Oregon
    PIT
    Calen Bullock
    S USC
    trade icon
    PIT
    Ty'Ron Hopper
    LB Missouri
    trade icon
    PIT
    Michael Pratt
    QB Tulane
    PIT
    Braden Fiske
    DT Florida State
    PIT
    Cam Hart
    CB Notre Dame
    trade icon
    PIT
    Joshua Gray
    OG Oregon State
    trade icon
    PIT
    Ainias Smith
    WR Texas A&M
  • 2025 HOU 2nd
  • 2025 CAR 3rd
  • 2025 HOU 3rd
  • 2025 HOU 4th

8 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Not really about the game 

But this would be nice 

PIT
    T'Vondre Sweat
    DT Texas
    PIT
    Tyler Guyton
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
    PIT
    Jackson Powers-Johnson
    OC Oregon
    PIT
    Calen Bullock
    S USC
    trade icon
    PIT
    Ty'Ron Hopper
    LB Missouri
    trade icon
    PIT
    Michael Pratt
    QB Tulane
    PIT
    Braden Fiske
    DT Florida State
    PIT
    Cam Hart
    CB Notre Dame
    trade icon
    PIT
    Joshua Gray
    OG Oregon State
    trade icon
    PIT
    Ainias Smith
    WR Texas A&M
  • 2025 HOU 2nd
  • 2025 CAR 3rd
  • 2025 HOU 3rd
  • 2025 HOU 4th

who is traded /cut and who do the steelers get in UFA?