Week 15: San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

Funny-1117.png

Good win kinfolk. Well, for the most part. Watched the game from my hotel room in Taiwan on a smartphone at 5AM hee haw. Offense looked crisp as expected. Defense even with the injured players being replaced looked a bit disappointing. Especially against the run. At least Ward at worst will be elected to the Pro Bowl. Hope Lenoir is ok. CMC, and Bosa came back after getting roughed up. Purdy strengthened his case for MVP. The greed in my bloodstream beckoned for a 5th passing TD, but I'll "settle" for 4. Dallas getting blown out served as quality cackling-fuel. On to the Ravens. Final bird boss will be the toughest. 

• Like 3

Now need to root for Hawks on MNF as then it's 2-1 to the #1 seed. Speaking of one loss I suspect it comes either next week vs Ravens or the final week vs the Rams who'll be dying to win to get in.

On another note the defense needs to improve and start forcing punts b/c way too many missed tackles today to go along with the customary wide open pass catchers. I never thought I'd say this but at this point this is an offense first team that has to carry the defense. I don't know if that's a good thing or not heading into the playoffs.