Week 15 Thread: 4-9 Commanders @ 6-7 Rams - 4 PM on CBS

MikeT14

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Down 20 points……..

Are you complaining we are down 20? I am personally not surprised and really not upset. I wish the team looked better, but I've known that we were headed for a full rebuild long before now. This roster and staff are trash.

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Sam is not a good deep ball thrower. He's just not a threat.  It's been like that all season. 

I think if he was given more time, he would be better. I can literally show you tape of him making GREAT downfield throws both with time and without it. Today is a rough day, but your point is fair given what is happening today.

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

What was that read and throw?

They showed Cover 3 and then shifted last second into quarters. He thought he had middle field closed with a post safety, but they rolled Johnson over into a split safety on that side of the field. Got badly fooled — watching it back, I think he probably had time to see what they were doing, but he obviously didn’t digest it.

Throw was just real bad, very underthrown even given the misread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Are you complaining we are down 20? I am personally not surprised and really not upset. I wish the team looked better, but I've known that we were headed for a full rebuild long before now. This roster and staff are trash.

No, but that’s the reason a run on third down got a first down.  

EB is a terrible play caller, it’s beyond complaining at this point for me.  

• Like 1