JETS AT DOLPHINS 1.00 pm

doumeyer

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Jets 13 yards net offensive in the entire first half. And I changed my mind I want our first three FAs in 2024 to be O lineman. To go along with our first five picks in 2024 to be O Linman. And I want my new HC to be a O line coach.

The narrative on Joe Douglas when he came in, in regards to the offensive line.. I mean I guess he tried harder than Mac did at least. 

51 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

What is up with Wilson's situation?  Wrist, no... Dehydration, nope.   Voila!  it is head injury.    Serious?

I didn't watch, but reading comments on reddit I think he had an obvious concussion on his first sack and Jets are now trying to cover their butts after letting him play on.

This by far is the worst O line the Jets ever had. And I don't want to hear about injuries', I have been hearing that for three years also. If you think they are bad pass protecting check out their run blocking that is even worst.

How did we do in the Rodgers deal LETS SEE FIRST WE GOT Lazzar did next to nothing, Cobb he did nothing, Hacket he was a waste of time, Rodgers was knock out after four plays and Pat Mcafee, let the Jets kiss his *** for over three months.

Edited by doumeyer

It's beyond absurd that this line is so bad that it can't run block or pass block. Normally, when a line is bad, it's bad at one or the other because the theme is designed to prioritize one and they get blockers that profile that way. This line can't do either and it kills any chance at offensive success. 

*Pre-emptive notice*

*Zach still hasn't played like a              starting QB with any consistency. *

That said, he was making nice throws with good touch today. He had a great throw that was in a spot only Gibson could get to, that Gibson dropped. The commentators even noted how well he was playing despite the lack of success because the line just wouldn't allow anything good to happen.

I also don't understand how the fumble sack wasn't roughing the passer by rule of the defender landing with his full body weight on Zach. 

It really sucks that the line is so bad because the flashes are there and I'd have loved to have gotten a chance to see what gibson, hall, cook, G.Wil, Ruckert, and Conklin could do. I also wish Corey Davis hadn't retired or had done so ahead of us getting rid of Elijah Moore so we could have put someone else in position.

3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

I didn't watch, but reading comments on reddit I think he had an obvious concussion on his first sack and Jets are now trying to cover their butts after letting him play on.

It was a bad sack and he did end up in the blue tent after another hit a little later.  Who knows though. The jets heath team is as bad as, or worse than their o line.

Another thing….I hate our defensive scheme and play calling. We are NEVER aggressive. All they do is play soft zone and hope the front 4 can win a match up/run a stunt. Same damn **** every drive. 

Every team that plays us, until Houston, is aggressive and plays us tight. We have the talent to suffocate but we don’t. 

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

OL was atrocious as was the play calling. After throwing the ball in the 2nd half of last game they tried running and play action  then put themselves in obvious passing downs then Zach got murdered. At least we are in position to draft our franchise LT Alt or Fashanu. 

Agreed,  though at this point i feel like, even if we are in a spot to take one of them, it would be worth trading down to pick up a second and maybe a future first to grab lineman in the first and second this year (or a lineman and a wr in the first and second)