2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Gonna need to close deals with Baker and Chase Young on their visits.

Was about to say that. Then for corner there is a couple guys left. Xavien Howard, Rock Ya-Sin, CJ Henderson maybe can be fixed?

I would really like to see a DL signed soon.  Not even necessarily a star, just someone who can play.  The roster is Simmons and camp bodies.  I mean, McClendon and Bohanna at least have played in games and made tackles, but they're in our starting three man rotation where things stand.  At least resign Jaleel Johnson or Kyle Peko.

1 hour ago, Justin615$ said:

Was about to say that. Then for corner there is a couple guys left. Xavien Howard, Rock Ya-Sin, CJ Henderson maybe can be fixed?

Before I touch Xavien Howard I’ll prefer Gilmore. Howard has fallen off a cliff due to injuries & though Gilmore has lost a step he’s still very solid especially in press man coverage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Would be cool to stick Calais next to Simmons if he still wants to play

Calais won’t actually be playing next to Simmons he’ll be at the 5tech where Autry use to play at. But I prefer youth.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Calais won’t actually be playing next to Simmons he’ll be at the 5tech where Autry use to play at. But I prefer youth.

Simmons is pretty tech versatile. Autry and Simmons lined up next to each other quite a bit. I just think Calais would come cheaper and be a nice vet to have. And we desperately need depth on the line right now. We need as much help as we can get.

9 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Simmons is pretty tech versatile. Autry and Simmons lined up next to each other quite a bit. I just think Calais would come cheaper and be a nice vet to have. And we desperately need depth on the line right now. We need as much help as we can get.

Simmons is at his best at the 3 tech which is why we traded Casey when we didn’t have to & put him there. Yes here & there they got clever with stunts & zone blitzing & would have autry & Simmons rushing side by side.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Goodbye Rome lol but possibly hello Alt. Gotta think it's a better chance he makes it to us now 

Yea my Rome dream just died and idk how I feel about it lol.. I don’t really see a scenario where Alt doesn’t make it to us unless a surprise pick happens. Rome and Nabers probably go back to back to Chargers and Giants. Unless the Giants pull the trigger on a QB. My Rome dream might have a little hope 😂