2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

nothing will fundamentally change if we keep vrabel. we might get some better OL in here (though given the state of our OL coaching and how linemen seem to only get worse the longer they play for us, that's very much in question) and we might claw ourselves back into playoff contention because of it. but unless we get rid of vrabel or he changes his entire approach to offense, our absolute ceiling will be lovable underdogs who can steal a win against a real contender every so often. nothing more.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Well, the full tank is on for me. I hate losing, but it makes no sense to win right now.

Sit Levis unless he is a 1000 percent fresh. Send anyone to IR who is hurt and has meaning to the future.

It would be nice to get to a pick where we can get one of those top 2 tackles. I could see us getting to 5.

I am off season ready BOYS!

Edited by twotonebluenation

21 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Sit Levis unless he is a 1000 percent fresh.

This.  Start Tanny or even Malik the rest of the season, lose most of the games if not all, and get ready to spend some cash.

Spend some money on a top CB, a WR, and re-signing Henry, Autry, Bunting, Gibbens, and Al-Shaair.  Maybe NWI and Hubbard too.

Then spend all draft resources on OLs and WRs/TEs.

Big Jeff to IR pls if he isnt already ZERO reason for him to play. Id say shut the King down even tho they wont and let Sharpe go the rest of the way but Im not sure he will be back. Id like to pay him and bring him back. I dont wanna see another titan great end somewhere else... and he still has it.. Also here we go again CJ with the Jets Eddie with the cowboys like I cant but I got that feeling he may go to philly or the phins maybe even Bal.. Hell him and Hop should go to the texans and ball lmao

Not sure why we let Tart go. Now hes gonna get after us in two week LMAO

idk this is just such a let down. Im not gonna lie I felt if we could win yesterday we would have a great shot at winning out. But oh well. Im waiting for the blow out next week.. Idk if Will is the guy. MAYBE. But with this Oline we cant tell. Looks up and down when he has time. 

We def shouldve drafted one of the many many WRs in last years draft class. They said it was weak but I study the hell out of them and man oh man. We messed up badly 

If Mike goes well ok. I think its a mistake.. If we do pls go for a OC that is new school. And draft some SPEED

Start Malik the rest of the way. Might as well try to get the 5th pick lul

29 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Big Jeff to IR pls if he isnt already ZERO reason for him to play. Id say shut the King down even tho they wont and let Sharpe go the rest of the way but Im not sure he will be back. Id like to pay him and bring him back. I dont wanna see another titan great end somewhere else... and he still has it.. Also here we go again CJ with the Jets Eddie with the cowboys like I cant but I got that feeling he may go to philly or the phins maybe even Bal.. Hell him and Hop should go to the texans and ball lmao

idk this is just such a let down. Im not gonna lie I felt if we could win yesterday we would have a great shot at winning out. But oh well. Im waiting for the blow out next week.. Idk if Will is the guy. MAYBE. But with this Oline we cant tell. Looks up and down when he has time. 

We def shouldve drafted one of the many many WRs in last years draft class. They said it was weak but I study the hell out of them and man oh man. We messed up badly 

If Mike goes well ok. I think its a mistake.. If we do pls go for a OC that is new school. And draft some SPEED

Henry needs to go, I get it he’s beloved he’s a titan legend but it’s no point serves 0 purpose in resigning him, can’t make business decisions based off sentimental emotions. We literally set our franchise back betting on Henry over AJ, yeah I know it was J Rob smelling himself, but it was apparent that even after Henry broke his foot that we could run the ball without him & didn’t miss a beat, but since we’ve traded AJ an explosive element to our offense, & spark been gone. For Henry to be effective we need a dominant OL, & we must feed him for he’s a workhorse back, which in my opinion slows Levi’s progression. I wish him the best hopes he finds a contender & finishes a HOF career. As Titan history has shown us well be ok, we always find a good RB; from  Eddie, Brown, Henry, lendale, CJ, Murray, to Henry. That money should be spent elsewhere 

39 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I will push back on the draft part. I think we made the right choices 1-3. 
It might feel like we could have done something different with the 1st and I agree. I don't like drafting lineman in the first.  I wanted Zay Flowers above anything on this team. 
Addison and JSN have proven to be good picks too. 
But Levis and Spears are excellent picks to me.  Then that leaves you with the 5th round where we could have gone WR. The obvious one that everyone in the league missed is Puka. Outside of that...nothing we immediately missed on. 

So maybe try to trade down then take Zay Flowers or Addison.  Take Levis. Likely not taking Spears. So Dawand Jones at OT in the 3rd? Don't take a RB at all. 

I don't care. I just don't like lineman in the first. lol

• 3 weeks later...