2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wish we had made some of those cap hits a little bigger in year 1 and front loaded them.

Unless we sign a combo of Simmons, Sneed and one of the top 3 OTs left.

Edited by seminoles1

20 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Wish we had made some of those cap hits a little bigger in year 1 and front loaded them.

Unless we sign a combo of Simmons, Sneed and one of the top 3 OTs left.

We don’t have to front load them so heavy on the front end tying up all the cap. We’re going to have plenty of cap also next offseason when a lot of dead money fall off. 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

We don’t have to front load them so heavy on the front end tying up all the cap. We’re going to have plenty of cap also next offseason when a lot of dead money fall off. 

I know we didn't have to, I'm just saying if we aren't able to sign anymore non-depth free agents, with hindsight it would have been nice to put more of the money in year 1 to free up more in the future for more swings.

14 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Idk, I thought about Smith, but honestly, I don't want to bring a dude in here that has played 30 games in the last four years and hasn't played a full season since he was 25. He is 33. Seems cooked to me. Ok with not grabbing him.

Cooked coming off an all pro season 😮‍💨

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Check out his previous three years. He is a walking injury. I will pass. 

I know his injury history, I’ve stated it already he’s still worth a pay day incentive base deal because like he proved this season he’s 1 A 1B the best LT in the game when healthy 

https://x.com/noflagsfilm/status/1722093389913481451?s=46&t=Ukw_5LibYaKH6esx9aawEw