Week 16: Dallas Cowboys (10-4) @ Miami Dolphins (10-4)

TheKillerNacho

Week 16: MIA @ DAL  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Dak Prescott
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Tony Pollard
    • Rico Dowdle
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • CeeDee Lamb
    • Brandin Cooks
    • Michael Gallup
    • Durham Smythe
    • Jake Ferguson
    • Jason Sanders
    • Brandon Aubrey
    • Dolphins DST
    • Cowboys DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:15 PM

Dak%20Prescott%20Tua%20Tagovailoa%201010

Well, here we are - Christmas Eve starts our difficult 3-game stretch to end the regular season. While Miami's playoff spot is relatively safe (Playoffstatus.com gives us an 87% chance to make the playoffs even if we lose out), winning two of these matchups can secure the division while winning all three locks down the coveted #1 seed. More than that, I'd absolutely love nothing more than to see the tired "Miami obliterates bad teams but can't beat good teams" narrative silenced, and winning these games would certainly do that.

While we are at home, our vast injury list makes me uneasy about predicting this game. If we can get key players back like Tyreek Hill, Robert Hunt, Jevon Holland, and Austin Jackson I'd like our chances a bit better. Even then, however, I still feel that despite a monstrous win versus the Jets, our offense is going to struggle against superior competition without Connor Williams at center. One of Dallas' main strengths defensively is rushing the passer - I simply don't see our offensive line holding up very well, here.

I'm hoping to be proven wrong but my gut says...

Dallas 27
Miami 21

Let's hope for some Christmas magic... Fins up!

On 12/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, joeyL. said:

Run Run Run. Chris brooks has fresh legs. this should be Jeff Wilson JRs biggest game. IDC if tua has 9 passes this game. Running the ball is the key. 

Buffalo ran the ball well against Dallas last week, but I don't anticipate our backup OLinemen having as much success.  I'll take a Win however we can get it but I think we are going to need some big plays on Offense and on Defense to pull out a W this week.

Hopefully we can get OG Robert Hunt, RT Austin Jackson, and LT Terron Armstead back for the entire game.  I'm guessing we will have Tyreek Hill, Holland, and Kader Kohou back.

12 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Huge win, huge final drive. Should have silenced a lot of people but we know its going to be something else now “they just won by two points”

There will always be something but none of it matters, it is always decided oh the field. I’m glad it’s not college,  no committee determining who belongs or the seeding. Just take care of business week to week, the “Colin Cowherds” of the world can rant and rave and doubt but at the end of the day it has zero affect or value. Coach McDaniel has been great keeping these guys focused. 

• Like 1