Week 16: (4-10) Commanders vs. (5-9) J-E-T-S, 1 PM Christmas Eve on CBS - Most Stoppable Force meets Most Moveable Object

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It is frustrating. I bitched all offseason about their awful approach to the OL and instead of us being excited about the development of our young passer we have fans who’ve convinced themselves that this is a decent environment to develop a young guy and it’s all Sam’s fault. But yeah, the next QB we draft will be the one to fix the mess…

Except it is all his fault?

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It is frustrating. I bitched all offseason about their awful approach to the OL and instead of us being excited about the development of our young passer we have fans who’ve convinced themselves that this is a decent environment to develop a young guy and it’s all Sam’s fault. But yeah, the next QB we draft will be the one to fix the mess…

He'll still be on roster next year. Hopefully they fix the TE and O-Line positions like we asked for. 

Who knows what the future holds?!

Well we have to face the facts. This the second wk in a row we have seen SH pulled and Brissett enters the game and the Off instantly starts having some life especially McLaurin and he is doing it with a poor OL for goodness sake. This is just hard concrete facts. Now the new coach will surely take note of this. However I don't think we need to give up on SH just yet but this surely pushes him down to the bench.

Edited by 4209
  • Like 1