Week 16: (4-10) Commanders vs. (5-9) J-E-T-S, 1 PM Christmas Eve on CBS - Most Stoppable Force meets Most Moveable Object

MikeT14

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why? Josh Harris deserves this for making loyalty to Ron Rivera of all people his priority.

I'll get crucified from some for this, but I have seen mismanagement by the owners already. The good-will from ridding us of Snyder was followed up with a big FU to the fans and the players by sticking with Ron through a historically bad season.

I’m not going to rehash how we got here, but I definitely think you have to consider it now.  The thing is, besides EB, there isn’t anyone else in that building who could do the job, and in this instance, who calls the defense?  

This is also what happens when, as a coach, you are afraid of not being the smartest person in the room. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

BSJ could be called for PI nearly every play lol

I thought that was a really good play 😂

I know he’s played terribly this year, but I actually think he’s pretty decent. That’s how bad I think the secondary/pass game coaching has been.