Week 16: (4-10) Commanders vs. (5-9) J-E-T-S, 1 PM Christmas Eve on CBS - Most Stoppable Force meets Most Moveable Object

MikeT14

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I have never wanted a season to end more than this one. A new GM and headcoach awaits. This will be one of the most exciting off-seasons for us a fanbase since forever lol 

Ehh, I have. I wanted the 2000, 2003, 2009, 2013, 2019 seasons to end just as much as I want this season to end.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Leno, B-Rob, Butler and Larsen are out against the Jets. 

Lucas starts at LT and Gates starts at C

I'm glad they are resting Robinson.  Just rest him until next season.

So I guess stromberg is like really hurt because they don't seem to want to activate him off injured reserve.  That sucks because it would have been nice to see if we got something in him before the offseason.  

I wonder if Forbes will play.  I would like him to get reps.

• Like 1

Need a loss here and for Tyreek to play for me and get me a win in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Not looking good after my TE (Taysom Hill) got me zero points and James Cook had TWO TDs vultured at the goal line. The matchup is between the teams with the most points (my opponent) and 3rd most (me). Winner goes to the championship.

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Need a loss here and for Tyreek to play for me and get me a win in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Not looking good after my TE (Taysom Hill) got me zero points and James Cook had TWO TDs vultured at the goal line. The matchup is between the teams with the most points (my opponent) and 3rd most (me). Winner goes to the championship.

Your loss is my Josh Allen-led teams gain. 

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive for the Week 16 matchup against the New York Jets.

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive:

No. 8 RB Brian Robinson Jr.

No. 36 CB Kyu Blu Kelly

No. 50 DE Andre Jones Jr.

No. 69 C Tyler Larsen

No. 72 T Charles Leno Jr.

No. 74 C/G Nolan Laufenberg

No. 86 WR Mitchell Tinsley

Pringle can’t be so much better than Tinsley. Every week he’s on the inactive list. Hopefully he sticks with the team and gets a chance.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

On 12/22/2023 at 12:45 PM, turtle28 said:

I have feeling just based on our predictable poor performance Siemian will not have to pass a lot. Wilson will beat our secondary deep mutiple times but the Jets DEF and RB's will have very good day. Howell has not looked good lately and we could very well see Jacoby Brissett. The Jets def will have at least 5 sacks. All in all we are so predictable so Siemian will be fine just let Hall do his thing.