Week 16: (4-10) Commanders vs. (5-9) J-E-T-S, 1 PM Christmas Eve on CBS - Most Stoppable Force meets Most Moveable Object

MikeT14

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

If we get raced today, it might happen with home games left against two great teams

Why? Josh Harris deserves this for making loyalty to Ron Rivera of all people his priority.

I'll get crucified from some for this, but I have seen mismanagement by the owners already. The good-will from ridding us of Snyder was followed up with a big FU to the fans and the players by sticking with Ron through a historically bad season.

Imagine going into a critical season in your tenure and spending $25M in cap space on Andrew Wylie, Nick Gates, Cody Barton and Jacoby Brissett lol. And then picking what might be the worst player in the entire draft in Emmanuel Forbes. You could’ve pulled a fan from the stadium stands and he/she could’ve had a better offseason. Just unbelievable how bad Ron is at this. 

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

The Jets are trash, and yet they have at least 4 guys with more value than anyone on our roster. Thats the sobering thought of this at the moment. 

Well…since I started typing that, two of them have gone out with injury. So, I guess that’s just Jets.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We might be playing our way into your boy Drake Maye’s spot my dude 

We will need to play ourselves past the Panthers to get into position for “my boy” 😂

But yeah, I’ll probably end up feeling like Drake should be the move if we don’t have to trade up a lot for him.