Nesta Jade Silvera Waived

NYRaider

Did he have issues in college because of his attitude. I like how Pierce isn’t scared to cut bait on the losers like Marcus Peters. I’m not going lose sleep over cutting a 7th round pick. We signed that McCall who is prolly just as good. we should give him a **** since Jenkins is like 35. It’s unlikely McCall emerges but worth a shot. We definitely need to upgrade with a DT and NT. I never understood why we keep Andrew Billings. He’s a young stud NT. Bears have one of the best run defenses in the league now. 

• Like 1

I don't know how to feel about this. A position of need. A young player on his rookie deal. Why cut that? Because we signed McCall?  How about cutting the useless like 33 year old Brandon Bolden instead? If we ain't the only team in the league that cuts players on their rookie deals, I'll be amazed.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This is the second potential impact player we've had to release on defense because AP couldn't get them to buy in or play hard

Are you triggered by the AP dilemma?

He didn’t get activated since posting the IG live video trashing talking the previous coaches.

Obviously he had an character issue not related to football and his play didn’t warrant it

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Are you triggered by the AP dilemma?

He didn’t get activated since posting the IG live video trashing talking the previous coaches.

Obviously he had an character issue not related to football and his play didn’t warrant it

I'm just curious as to why a players coach like AP can't get guys such as Nesta and Peters to buy into his vision 

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm just curious as to why a players coach like AP can't get guys such as Nesta and Peters to buy into his vision 

Some people are just turds. Peters still thinks he’s 25 and good, but he was bbq chicken. He didn’t like a coach telling him the truth. Just by that video bashing coaches, you can tell Nesta had a big ego