Week 16 GDT: Seahawks @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, Titansfan said:

People talk about worthless wins and I just don’t buy it. Unless you’re picking top three and there’s a generational talent then fair enough but we aren’t. Sometimes building confidence and momentum means more for the following season. 

Momentum for a season 8 months away...right.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Can we just find a way to keep him and not be the focus? Can we find that adaptation? Because he still presents a problem in the red zone. I want him back for selfish reasons obviously, but I can see how we can make him work without being the focus and have him as an asset. I mean, he isn’t gonna make any money in this years RB market, I doubt he would be expensive.

I dont think this coaching staff would be willing to transition Henry into being a single piece of the puzzle versus trying to ensure he's THE GUY

Levis is THE GUY. We can find Henry type production elsewhere and for cheaper, IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

no he’s right this will be crucial for our young QB’s confidence. ryan tannehill is gonna tear it up next year just you wait

Yeah, as always a worthless post I expect nothing less. No one mentioned Tannehill. It’s not all about one player. Then again you won’t realise that because you’re too busy complaining about everything in life all the time. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Vrabel isn't a new coach needing to change the culture...

Wins do that for a team regardless of the coach…. It’s not like we’re battling for the number one overall pick here. I mean look at the **** we’ve drafted in the top 5 in recent history. 

2 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

Yeah, as always a worthless post I expect nothing less. No one mentioned Tannehill. It’s not all about one player. Then again you won’t realise that because you’re too busy complaining about everything in life all the time. 

jesus christ man i was joking lmao