Week 16 GDT: Seahawks @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I get it but landing elite prospects has also helped a lot of teams around the league. Chase and Burrow got the Bengals a SB appearance. Sure there’s other players involved but those are the two best players they have and were both top 5 picks. MHJ or Alt could’ve done great things for this team more so MHJ.

Really helps to get the top rated players.

I'm real softy or romantic when it comes to players/draft. I don't want to best player, I want to right player. 
Give me the Kevin Byard's over Jamal Adams.
Give me David Long's over Devin Bush's.

etc. 

• Like 1

From 2002-2018, to make the top 10 of red zone defenses, you'd need a 35.9% stop rate(on TDs). We were at 37.25% coming in to today, and have added 0/2 to that.

2002-2018 is the only number compilation I can find with a quick search so not sure if defenses since have outdone that, but the greatest redzone D(again on stopping TDs) was the 05 Bears at 32.5%

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Really helps to get the top rated players.

I'm real softy or romantic when it comes to players/draft. I don't want to best player, I want to right player. 
Give me the Kevin Byard's over Jamal Adams.
Give me David Long's over Devin Bush's.

etc. 

i mean….yeah i’d also pick late round hits over first round busts lmao. but i’d also rather have sauce gardner over roger mccreary and i imagine you would too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i mean….yeah i’d also pick late round hits over first round busts lmao. but i’d also rather have sauce gardner over roger mccreary and i imagine you would too

Oh yeah... I mean yeah. lol
I'm just saying I'm not gonna lose sleep on draft position. 
Every year is different. Some years if you don't have a top 3 pick, you might as well trade back to the 20's because everyone is in that range. 

I'm just gonna trust the Football Gods. lol 

If we draft at 10 or 12 then let the right player for us be there. 

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I get it but landing elite prospects has also helped a lot of teams around the league. Chase and Burrow got the Bengals a SB appearance. Sure there’s other players involved but those are the two best players they have and were both top 5 picks. MHJ or Alt could’ve done great things for this team more so MHJ.

Feels like this team never had a chance at MHJ.

• Like 1