FGK

Just now, mtmmike said:

no worries we are going to sign cousins

I wish. I just don't see it.

I think he ends up in:

Jacksonville

Denver

Washington

...but I could be wrong. We certainly have the cap space for it and he is originally from Holland, Michigan, so maybe he'll want to come back to the midwest.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

OK, LOL, that makes A LOT more sense.

I was about to have a panic attack. 

Lol yeaaaaaaaah.

You're not ready to roll with Hue and Kizer again? But we would have a  super talented RB who doesn't get handed the ball enough and a very talented FS who plays 25 yards off the LOS!

I don't understand....

Just now, MWil23 said:

I wish. I just don't see it.

I think he ends up in:

Jacksonville

Denver

Washington

...but I could be wrong. We certainly have the cap space for it and he is originally from Holland, Michigan, so maybe he'll want to come back to the midwest.

Maybe he would enjoy playing with Gordon,coleman,njoku, and throwing to barkley as a safety valve

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Besides do you think they have the best defense if trumaine walks  you can not have both

Unless they sign/draft someone else who is also darn good.

Their DL is amazing and their secondary is still very good even without Trumaine.

Plus, no income tax in Florida, meaning they could offer him a little less money and he'd still make MORE.

I don’t think we are in a position to bypass BPA for positions of need. If Chubb is your best guy there around 4, pull the trigger. Sure, I like Minkah, but if you told me we could either have a dominant pass rusher opposite of Garrett or a really good FS, I’ll take the DE. Get those dominant rushers in there. A good FS is easier to find via all those draft picks or FA than an elite pass rusher. We need players at about every position group, so I’m not passing on Chubb just because we have Ogbah. Go ahead and make that unit a strength.

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

The possibility of adding CHUBB is very enticing.  

Any other year I would agree with you. But we need talent on the offense and in our backfield first. QB and DB needs to be a priority. 

I don’t think we are in a position to bypass BPA for positions of need. If Chubb is your best guy there around 4, pull the trigger. Sure, I like Minkah, but if you told me we could either have a dominant pass rusher opposite of Garrett or a really good FS, I’ll take the DE. Get those dominant rushers in there. A good FS is easier to find via all those draft picks or FA than an elite pass rusher. We need players at about every position group, so I’m not passing on Chubb just because we have Ogbah. Go ahead and make that unit a strength.

Again It would be nice but I thought that Fitzpatrick would be playing CB for us? 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe he'd like Fournette, Lee, Hurns, and Lewis with arguably the best defense in the NFL too.

I believe there salary cap only allows 36 million figure the rookie signings they would only have 24 million clevealnd would be able to offer  almost 70 million more over the life of the contract.

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I wouldn't be mad at that, either or, its going to be some really good corners left in round 2 and conversely, there will be some pretty good rushers in the 2nd and later as well.

Archived