Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

1 hour ago, Dogbite said:

I am all for Barkley but where is this Barry Sanders comparison nonsense coming from anyway? I feel like these idiot draft analyst and all you young bucks never really watched Barry Sanders. No one before him or since him has ever had a remotely similar game or running style. There was a punt returner 10 years ago or so who gave me some Barry Sanders flashbacks with his crazy legs and ability to make cuts almost sitting on the turf, but even he was no comparison as he was much leaner in frame and not as powerful. Barry Sanders is without a doubt the most unique player the NFL has ever seen. I don't know why anyone is even looking to make a comparison to Barry.

Dante Hall?

56 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I like Barkley but if we can pick up a dynamic playmaker in the defensive back field, than I think it would be hard to pass up.  RBs are a crap shoot but our line should give just about anyone in the back field an opportunity to make big gains.

Yep, much easier to find a dynamite 2nd/3rd round RB than an elite DB. This class seems to align with that, it's extremely deep at RB and there happens to be one or two clearcut top DBs and not much else close at that position.

Sign Trumaine Johnson and another CB or FS

1. A Sam from Cali

1. B Barkley from Pitt

2. A Cortland WR

2. B Lamar QB that runs round good. 

2. C BPA (preferably a speed rusher)

3. BPA

4. Nick Chubb

QB, Darnold, Jackson, Kizer

RB, Barkl,ey, Chubb, Duke, Dayes

FB Vitale

WR, Gordon, Coleman, Cortland, Kasen Williams, 

TE, Njoku, Devalve, Telfer

LT Thomas, some big dude
LG Bitonio, Drango
C JC, Reiter
RG Zeitler
RT coleman

RE Garrett, Nassib
LE Ogbah, new PR

DT Shelton, Brantley
DT Ogunjobi, Meder, Coley

LB Kirksey
LB Collins
LB Bello, Schobert

CB johnson
CB BBC
CB Mike jordan, Taylor

FS McCourty, Kai
SS Peppers, kindred

k zane
p col
LS Huggy

KR Dayes
PR coleman

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

9 years and 121 games isn't long enough lol?

I guess he just wasn't relevant enough for me to remember. I can remember many of the most obscure names in Browns history or even Steelers, Bengals and Ravens throughout the years but I don't watch the rest of the NFL enough to remember guys who are not relevant on a weekly basis.

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

The Saints need an heir apparent, would they accept the Texans 1st and the Eagles 2nd for Alvin Kamara? Would you? I would.

I would not, could not, in a deal. I would not, could not concede to that steal- Theodore Suess now running things. That would be WAY too much to give up. Plus he just suffered concussion #1. I like Kamara.  I just wouldn’t give that much up for him. 

40 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I remember Mind Character saying our scouting dept loved Kamara coming out 

like he was our no.2 rated back in the draft 

Kamara appears to be very good. So, assuming this is true, what does that tell you?  Obviously we don’t know what all goes on behind the scenes, but why wouldn’t you draft this guy if we (scouting) was that high on him?  Would that be another case of Sashi ignoring coaching and scouting to do what HE thought was best for the team?  Nice!

l guess those DLs from NC-Charlotte we’re just too good to pass up!  What’s his name? OkiefromMeskogie?

5 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Yep, much easier to find a dynamite 2nd/3rd round RB than an elite DB. This class seems to align with that, it's extremely deep at RB and there happens to be one or two clearcut top DBs and not much else close at that position.

Best value 

Archived