Week 17 Other Games GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, Captain Relax said:

With a few exceptions, every time I see Justin Fields I wonder why he's so heavily criticized?

Because he lacks consistency. You can see the talent that made him a top prospect. You just don’t see it often enough.

That said, I still think Chicago would be better off keeping Fields and drafting Marvin Harrison Jr. instead of drafting Caleb Williams, and trading Fields. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

We're in trouble if Tampa loses, right?

No. Tampa would need to lose both this week and next week in order to lose the division, and the Vikings need to win out. 

If the Vikings win out, they still need Seattle or the Rams to lose a game. Head to head doesn’t come in to play with three way ties. 

If the Vikings, Bucs/Saints, Rams/Seahawks finish 9-8, the Vikings will be a wild card team. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Because he lacks consistency. You can see the talent that made him a top prospect. You just don’t see it often enough.

That said, I still think Chicago would be better off keeping Fields and drafting Marvin Harrison Jr. instead of drafting Caleb Williams, and trading Fields. 

Yeah, if Chicago's smart, they trade down to #3 or 4 overall and build their lines (provided they don't get a shot at Harrison).  

AZ's win today could drop them to 3rd, so the Commanders could move up for a QB as could New England.  Crazy times ahead!

I can't believe the Giants!   I understand going for the win, but man, that would helped.  

I'm thinking the Steelers come through.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

Yeah, if Chicago's smart, they trade down to #3 or 4 overall and build their lines (provided they don't get a shot at Harrison).  

AZ's win today could drop them to 3rd, so the Commanders could move up for a QB as could New England.  Crazy times ahead!

I can't believe the Giants!   I understand going for the win, but man, that would helped.  

I'm thinking the Steelers come through.

I think so too, but more so I expect Seattle to implode instead of Pittsburgh doing anything worthwhile besides luck their way into a win.