Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

Just now, Captain Relax said:

I hate the breaking the plane rule.  I  think the NFL should make it so not only does the ball have to break the plane but the ball carrier has to get two body parts in the end zone.

nose and an elbow?

3 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I hate the breaking the plane rule.  I  think the NFL should make it so not only does the ball have to break the plane but the ball carrier has to get two body parts in the end zone.

I personally still don't think he broke the plane.  His hand hit the line, but the ball didn't.  But, ultimately it wasn't going to matter, because they probably would have scored on the next play.  And with the way the offense can't sustain any drives, this may end up like the Baltimore - Miami game.

3 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Well Flores should be back next year, every cloud and all that 😔.

Are we sure that's good? The defense was great against a few terrible teams, but how had it been against even average ones? I mean, the talent isn't there either....

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

Are we sure that's good? The defense was great against a few terrible teams, but how had it been against even average ones? I mean, the talent isn't there either....

Who knows, 3 weeks ago we were all worried he would be poached for a HC job. Funny how quickly things change. Is Hunter + whoever worth a trade to get one of the top QB's in the draft.

• Like 1