Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

1 minute ago, Scottish_Viking said:

He wants to be an all time great and has the talent to be so. If we don't bring Kirk back and can't get a top QB in the draft, what is his incentive to stay here?. I don't think he is that much money orientated and even if he is he will get that package elsewhere.

He's not going to play another year in his rookie contract

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, swede700 said:

But reason does have to enter the equation.  And I'm sure you'd agree that no reasonable person could not see that he called fair catch way too late for the defender to possibly avoid him.

I don't disagree.  But the whole points of rules are supposed to take the subjectivity out of the refs hands.  But at the end of the day, the tackler has to keep his head up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

This one feels crappies than the game in GB last year . . . What a deflating, everything's going totally wrong, game.    The whole Viking Nation needs some kinda spark. 

The defense just isn't in it tonight.  The Packers are playing well, but I don't think they're doing anything necessarily special.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

The defense just isn't in it tonight.  The Packers are playing well, but I don't think they're doing anything necessarily special.  

They are not, but obviously neither are we. Both these teams get bounced out in the wildcard. Chris C might be talking the Packers up like they are going to be the 07 Giants but we are making them look above mediocre.