Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

3 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

Remember when I said the team hadn't had a meltdown game yet?    My bad . . . I totally jinxed us😌

It was bound to happen.  I think next season KOC is going to have to commit himself to run the ball better, even though it's against his instincts.

13 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

Besides Brady, name me one NFL player who took less money to go to a contender. I'll wait.

2 million less a year to get a ring, I think he would take it. He wants rings and accolades. If we don't make the QB situation set in stone then yes he will probably go in the end.

1 minute ago, Scottish_Viking said:

2 million less a year to get a ring, I think he would take it. He wants rings and accolades. If we don't make the QB situation set in stone then yes he will probably go in the end.

First off, there's no guaranteed rings in the NFL. Second off, it's very rare for anyone to take less money in a contact sport.

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It was bound to happen.  I think next season KOC is going to have to commit himself to run the ball better, even though it's against his instincts.

Kwesi needs to draft a RB sleeper in The 4th Round, and pick up a UFA competent RB.  Ideally they'd use a 3rd Rounder, but they need their 1st for a QB, and also need to take an Edge rusher high, and a DT high, as well.  And, Ideally they'll have the # 10 or 11 choice, and so, will be able to move up to #6 or 7 to take Jaden Daniels.  But that will take at the very least, an extra 2nd and 3rd from this draft (or a little more).

Just now, Robb_K said:

Kwesi needs to draft a RB sleeper in The 4th Round, and pick up a UFA competent RB.  Ideally they'd use a 3rd Rounder, but they need their 1st for a QB, and also need to take an Edge rusher high, and a DT high, as well.  And, Ideally they'll have the # 10 or 11 choice, and so, will be able to move up to #6 or 7 to take Jaden Daniels.  But that will take at the very least, an extra 2nd and 3rd from this draft (or a little more).

Too many holes to fill in one draft unfortunately.

Just now, Scottish_Viking said:

Too many holes to fill in one draft unfortunately.

This team is injured to hell, and we smoked this same GB team when we were healthier earlier in the season. Quit overreacting.

1 minute ago, Nzd07 said:

This team is injured to hell, and we smoked this same GB team when we were healthier earlier in the season. Quit overreacting.

The Packers have suffered some injuries too, but I don't think theirs were nearly to as many important players...like it's almost an annual rite for Bakhtiari to be injured the last few years.