Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

With cousins we dropped back 41 times per game. Average throw 7.4 yards. Without cousins drop back 40 times per game and average throw 7.1 yards. NFL low 9 screen passes attempted. Literally 0 adjustments to going from top 10 QB to bottom level QBs. 

That is 100% on KOC

Just now, Scottish_Viking said:

Or take 33 to go to a contender?. The guy is a winner it's all he cares about.

His attitude has been that he wants to win here.  It's all about the known commodity.  

And another wide open receiver... embarrassing.

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

The defense just isn't in it tonight.  The Packers are playing well, but I don't think they're doing anything necessarily special.  

I think they are beating the snot out of the Vikings on both sides of the line of scrimmage.  The Packers are more disciplined, better coached, and probably have better talent tonight with the exception of Jefferson

4 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Or take 33 to go to a contender?. The guy is a winner it's all he cares about.

Besides Brady, name me one NFL player who took less money to go to a contender. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

His attitude has been that he wants to win here.  It's all about the known commodity.  

And another wide open receiver... embarrassing.

Unless we bring Kirk back or get a top QB in the draft he isn't winning here. So big moves need to be made in this offseason or else we are forcing away a generation talent.

1 minute ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Unless we bring Kirk back or get a top QB in the draft he isn't winning here. So big moves need to be made in this offseason or else we are forcing away a generation talent.

How is it forcing a generational talent to go elsewhere?  You're just projecting what you would do in his situation, not at all reflecting what his attitude has been.