2023 Week 17: vs. Bengals

onejayhawk

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bench him. The only reason MVS should be playing at this point is for injuries/rest.

Rice-James-Hardman-Watson-Ross need to be the main 5.

Can we skip benching him and just cut him? Doesn't cost us anything. At this point I feel like he's an actively negative presence on the team.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Can we skip benching him and just cut him? Doesn't cost us anything. At this point I feel like he's an actively negative presence on the team.

There are several practice squad guys from other teams I'd bring in over him: WR Andy Isabella-Bills, WR Daurice Fountain-Lions, and RB Tyler Badie-Broncos.

Hell, reach out to DeSean Jackson and AJ Green and see if they have interest. They may not be playing a lot or running around a ton, but at least we know they can catch the ball.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

There are several practice squad guys from other teams I'd bring in over him: WR Andy Isabella-Bills, WR Daurice Fountain-Lions, and RB Tyler Badie-Broncos.

Hell, reach out to DeSean Jackson and AJ Green and see if they have interest. They may not be playing a lot or running around a ton, but at least we know they can catch the ball.

What's Terrell Owens up to these days?