Week 17 Thread: 11-4 49ers vs 4-11 Commanders. 1 PM Fox.

MikeT14

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Well I think it’s safe to say Andrew Wylie should’ve been benched weeks ago. Scott looks so much better which is sad. 

Wylie should’ve been moved to LG in August so Lucas could’ve been our starting RT but Rivera & Bieniemy weren’t going to do that bc that would’ve been admitting a mistake.

• Like 2

Just now, turtle28 said:

Wylie should’ve been moved to LG in August so Lucas could’ve been our starting RT but Rivera & Bieniemy weren’t going to do that bc that would’ve been admitting a mistake.

Wylie should’ve just not been paid. I seriously doubt he’s any better at guard. He’s just a back up OL that we overpaid. 

11 minutes ago, MosEisley said:

I think the whole taking too many sacks got to 14 and started to press. He has to get over that and just play. Maybe he has.

Yeah, I think the whole “you’re taking too many sacks Sam” thing led to him rushing too much at times & it’s why he had more ints. He started throwing more balls he shouldn’t bc he didn’t want to take a sack.

I’m glad he bounced back on that 2nd quarter.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Wylie should’ve just not been paid. I seriously doubt he’s any better at guard. He’s just a back up OL that we overpaid. 

Well yeah but obviously I’m talking about after he was here. Playing guard is easier than OT bc he doesn’t have to block the biggest/best combination of athletes on a defense in space.

Edited by turtle28