Bo Hardagree

PhillyRaider

32 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

We need to talk about this dude. Since he took over as OC. the offense has looked bad outside of the Chatgers game. Do we need to find a replacement if AP keeps the job? Or are you good with sticking with this dude and giving him an off-season to implement his system? 

No discussion.  Absolutely he reverts to his old assignment or gets the **** out.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Keep Bo Hardagree aka the QB killer as far away from a rookie QB as humanely possible. @ronjon1990 is the only person on this planet that has endorsed him as a legitimate OC candidate outside of possibly his parents and/or wife if he has one.

yFd8Uiw.png

If he's as bad as you say is he, and he replaced Mick Lombardi, then how bad was Lombardi and how did they both end up on the Raiders?

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I actually quite like the play calling recently. When we couldn’t pass for toffee he went simple and tried to give AOC easy completions and when that didn’t work he said screw it, Zeus just run down their throats. 

I think he potentially could be a good coordinator but I think it’ll possibly take a few seasons and we really need an old steady hand and some great offensive knowledge to help Pierce out assuming he’s likely going to be the new HC. I think he had a role here but maybe not OC, maybe asst OC to a veteran guy.

To be fair, this isn't his system he's running. It's Josh Douchebag's. Even so, he's got to show he knows what he's doing. It's amazing to me that Davantae hasn't been able to get involved Iike he should for so many games. He ain't the only one, either. Josh isn't the same, Renfrow ain't the same, it seems like only Jakobi is the reliable one. 

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I actually quite like the play calling recently. When we couldn’t pass for toffee he went simple and tried to give AOC easy completions and when that didn’t work he said screw it, Zeus just run down their throats. 

I think he potentially could be a good coordinator but I think it’ll possibly take a few seasons and we really need an old steady hand and some great offensive knowledge to help Pierce out assuming he’s likely going to be the new HC. I think he had a role here but maybe not OC, maybe asst OC to a veteran guy.

zero completions after the 1st quarter. no just no to BO

7 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

zero completions after the 1st quarter. no just no to BO

Bo Hardegree wasn’t the one throwing the ball behind open receivers?

I probably wouldn’t go with him as OC as I’d go with a veteran coordinator to help AP out (assuming Pierce gets the job of course) but basing it on that game (and on 3/4 of the game not the full game) is misguided.