2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

The next area I would target is CB. One of vet to make the unit well rounded going into camp.. 

could also see them add another NT, LB, (cut Robinson and add another) DE, IOL

We don't need no more interior OL Peat and the guy from the Bears are most likely backups at RG and LG  wait till cuts sign a solid starting RT that gets cut, because of salary to compete with Munford, CB too, see who gets cut or who could be on the trade block, then evaluate find a top tier guy. Like you said we will have 37M come June 1st.

• Like 1

Might have been mentioned but would James Bradberry be worth picking up if the Eagles were to cut him. They picked up a couple of DBs and they already have Slay, he’s a possible cut. Worked with Graham at the Giants I think ? 

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Might have been mentioned but would James Bradberry be worth picking up if the Eagles were to cut him. They picked up a couple of DBs and they already have Slay, he’s a possible cut. Worked with Graham at the Giants I think ? 

He looked completely washed last year.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He looked completely washed last year.

I’d seen that the Eagles had him playing the slot position last year which he’d never played before and he struggled. 

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

We don't need no more interior OL Peat and the guy from the Bears are most likely backups at RG and LG  wait till cuts sign a solid starting RT that gets cut, because of salary to compete with Munford, CB too, see who gets cut or who could be on the trade block, then evaluate find a top tier guy. Like you said we will have 37M come June 1st.

I think Peat is the Brandon Parker replacement as the swing tackle. Peat is a rock solid LT, and can play inside too. Glaze and Munford going battle at RT

I think there's still 4 targets:

CB- could upgrade from Fracyson- or a vet to challenge 

DT- I think Byron Young might be a bust. Even Matthew Butler was playing over him at the end of the year. Jenkins is 35, we could use another solid rotation piece. I see 3 DTs on roster: Wilkins, Jenkins, Butler and that last spot doesn't look promising

OL- not sure if we need another tackle or guard. I'll wait until the Raiders site lists Peat as a tackle or guard. I don't view Jordan Meredith as an NFL player, and shouldn't be a roster lock. 

DE- Janarius Robinson was arrested for a DUI and hit a women. I could see Raiders cutting him and upgrading the depth at DE. 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think Peat is the Brandon Parker replacement as the swing tackle. Peat is a rock solid LT, and can play inside too. Glaze and Munford going battle at RT

Nah I like my idea better sign a solid RT, keep Munford at swing tackle, let Peat and Bears dude backup at Guard. Glaze will probably need some time.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Nah I like my idea better sign a solid RT, keep Munford at swing tackle, let Peat and Bears dude backup at Guard. Glaze will probably need some time.

What RT is an upgrade from Munford? They giving Munford a shot. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

What RT is an upgrade from Mumford? They giving Munford a shot. 

If you read what I wrote, I said when cuts start there can be some solid RT's cut due to cap reasons. You sign a real RT to compete with Munford because Peat ain't no RT, hasn't played there since rookie year only taking 75 snaps, and he was only so so at LT last year.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

If you read what I wrote, I said when cuts start there can be some solid RT's cut due to cap reasons. You sign a real RT to compete with Munford because Peat ain't no RT, hasn't played there since rookie year only taking 75 snaps, and he was only so so at LT last year.

So teams are going cut starting RTs because the Raiders have a need? LOL

47 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

So teams are going cut starting RTs because the Raiders have a need? LOL

Why you so silly? Alot of tackles were drafted, when cuts happen there will be casualties,  because teams have to get under the salary cap some high priced vets will be let go or available for trade. It has nothing to do with Raiders needs, if you going to make dumb comments don't comment at all keep it moving.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Why you so silly? Alot of tackles were drafted, when cuts happen there will be casualties,  because teams have to get under the salary cap some high priced vets will be let go or available for trade. It has nothing to do with Raiders needs, if you going to make dumb comments don't comment at all keep it moving.

Stop with the clown takes