2018 Draft Thread I

Forge

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

oldman, you've always been my source for sources of information on the combine. And for that rash I can't get rid of, but that's another subject entirely.

stop it, I'm gettin' all misty-eyed. 

Tell ya, I'd be all the more into draft-freak mode, if not for all this packing to move work. It's amazing, the amount of crap one can accumulate. 

Oh, just noticed the TE numbers coming in. 

TE16 Thomas, Jordan   Mississippi State 6054 265 34 1/8 11                                    

MONSTER. 11" hands? the wingspan? 

Got to give this guy a day 3 try. Even if he is an underwhelming TE, we can mold him into an OT - often eligible receiver.  

3 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

stop it, I'm gettin' all misty-eyed. 

Tell ya, I'd be all the more into draft-freak mode, if not for all this packing to move work. It's amazing, the amount of crap one can accumulate. 

Oh, just noticed the TE numbers coming in. 

TE16 Thomas, Jordan   Mississippi State 6054 265 34 1/8 11                                    

MONSTER. 11" hands? the wingspan? 

Got to give this guy a day 3 try. Even if he is an underwhelming TE, we can mold him into an OT - often eligible receiver.  

Thomas lost weight? Wasn't he around 280lbs during the season, and even at the Shrine Bowl (or Senior? I think it was Shrine, no?)?

27 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm not going to completely roast him because he does have some super long arms (Crosby also measured with super long arms and managed only 17), but I'm typically not a fan of big 12 tackles either. They have a horrific recent history in the NFL. Was never a first rounder to me, though I know a lot of people love him. 

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Thomas lost weight? Wasn't he around 280lbs during the season, and even at the Shrine Bowl (or Senior? I think it was Shrine, no?)?

Yeah, he was a fluctuating 270-280 lbs all year. You know the drill. They want to shed some weight for the Combine, and show off some quicks. 

Guice with only 15 reps, but that's fine. Scouts know that he's a strong runner.

17 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah I think he's officially my draft crash. He's a monster.

Me too! I would not even mind trading up for him. Do not want to miss out on this guy, but I am almost certain we will. :( Nelson for '18! At any price--especially now that Billy is damaged goods...so sad.

Archived