Finale GDT - Bears/Packers

beardown3231

23 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

No where to go with that ball...

I don't want a single OL unless the scouting report says "tone setter" "nasty streak" because there guys are all far too soft and being dominated on the inside.

I said it before, if it wasn't for Richie Incognito being a racist POS I'd clone him for the IOL. Tough, nasty, strong and and absolute prick who wants to maul you every play.

I mean I'd rather have 3 Larry Allen's obviously, but I just always loved how Incognito played from snap to whistle. It was all the times outside of that where you had to worry with him. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Isn't it funny how we're programmed? Yes, the defense sucks today

But

The ******* offense doesn't have 150 yards

Here's a genuine question:  if we drop MHJ and a new center into this game, is it suddenly not inept?  I keep flip flopping on Fields, I really don't know what I'd do if I were Poles.

Personally I think we need center, backup center, starting guard, backup guard, swing tackle

Starting wr 2, starting wr3, backup wr and 2 backup tes

Oh and a QB..... And could take a stunning back upgrade

But other than that, we're RIGHT THERE. 

Edited by Epyon

Just now, Pool said:

Serious question. What happened to those 50 yd TD runs Fields was making on the regular last season?

Do you really expect that?

3 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Here's a genuine question:  if we drop MHJ and a new center into this game, is it suddenly not inept?  I keep flip flopping on Fields, I really don't know what I'd do if I were Poles.

I have no idea. It's hard to believe no one is ever not open. It's also hard to believe that 99% of the GB fan base wants their DC canned but when they play the Bears their D looks like the '85 Bears