BDL Discussion Thread 2024

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Cwmfelinfach is looking to hire a co-owner for the sole function of voting on Cwmfelinfach games based on roster/gameplan alone. (In turn, I would not vote.) Let me know.

I know someone who is interested, his name is EaglesPete…….um,…….D

LTqQ2dVp_200x200.jpg

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Or it's a cover one robber, whichever you prefer

There are obviously two defensive backs covering Olave there, in addition to the linebacker underneath and the safety over the top, lol

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Don't sweat about it. Olave is still an absolutely superb WR2 pour the Saints behind BDL stud Rashid Shaheed

It's hilarious, Shaheed torched the outside corner on this play for a TD I think

4 hours ago, Blue said:

There are obviously two defensive backs covering Olave there, in addition to the linebacker underneath and the safety over the top, lol

It's hilarious, Shaheed torched the outside corner on this play for a TD I think

This should be fun. Who is the second defensive back you speak of cause the only other player besides the deep safety and the corner assigned him remotely looking that direction is Shaq Thompson

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This should be fun. Who is the second defensive back you speak of cause the only other player besides the deep safety and the corner assigned him remotely looking that direction is Shaq Thompson

Sorry, I thought Shaq was a second DB--which just means that they had TWO linebackers bracketing him underneath, in addition to the corner in man and the safety over top.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry, I thought Shaq was a second DB--which just means that they had TWO linebackers bracketing him underneath, in addition to the corner in man and the safety over top.

Orrrr the TE stayed in to block and he just dropped back into a zone which is what it looks like

Edited by bcb1213