2024 BDL Winter Owners Summit

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think we would need a two step process. 1. Agree with the change for 2026 and onwards? (Majority rule) / 2. If voted, impact on 2025? (Unanimous ruling required)

Lol. Might as well not even post it then. @EaglesPeteC has already said he would play the Tommy Tuberville role.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Yearly. I'm editing my original proposal to make it clearer

As someone who doesn't like drafting now I would hate it even more. This is a deal killer for me because then we will be a year behind on Cap Space and current with ever increasing Rookie Contracts.

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

As someone who doesn't like drafting now I would hate it even more. This is a deal killer for me because then we will be a year behind on Cap Space and current with ever increasing Rookie Contracts.

It would also grow the number further away in rounds 1-5 each year from 6-PFA making your possible proposal of a round 7 PFA even more logical. 

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It would also grow the number further away in rounds 1-5 each year from 6-PFA making your possible proposal of a round 7 PFA even more logical. 

Yeah every five years should be fine for a scale increase.  I don't do things like TCMD because of the headache of dealing with the RL Salary Cap stuff. This seems like a move in that direction.

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Okay thanks. Let me know when it’s finished and I’ll post it up

Done

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Why? The increase would be linked to the increase in the BDL cap space, not the IRL one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah every five years should be fine for a scale increase.  I don't do things like TCMD because of the headache of dealing with the RL Salary Cap stuff. This seems like a move in that direction.

It's just a way to avoid having to go long periods when the scale is totally outdated. I'm open to discuss the yearly increase, but it just seems like an easy arbitrary rule to avoid having to deal with this stuff every once in a while tbh