FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

5 hours ago, Daboyle said:

@Whicker @TedLavie Please tell me why I should vote the other person out instead of you.

Well I can tell you that I suck at every challenge and so even if I were to target you, which I'm not, I have no shot at succeeding. Thus I'm no threat to anyone. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daboyle said:

@Whicker @TedLavie Please tell me why I should vote the other person out instead of you.

I don’t want to speak ill about Ted because he would be a good person to keep in this game. 
I think you should keep me because I always stick to my word and work well with everyone. I think I’m good for the game and have competed hard in all comps 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

By a vote....of 4-0...the next evicted houseguest and 2nd jury member is....

@TedLavie

Thanks for playing ted, but you still have a chance to control who you think should win big brother on finale night as you join @Nazgul in the jury house.

As @Shady Slim didnt vote, he will not be joining us in the hoh or veto games.

@Whicker you are safe

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

HOH 9: Musical Chairs

As outgoing HOH, dwight will not compete.

For punishment, shady will not compete

The game:

The music box is playing music

I will randomize a specific time between the next 12 hour period starting at 8pm ct to 8a ct. 

at that point, the music will turn off, and i will post a post of easy trivia questions and tag all players. There will be one fewer trivia question than number of players alive in the comp.

each trivia question can only be answered once, and whomever is left after they have been answered is out of the game.

But beware, if someone answers the trivia question wrong, they are immediately out of the game and we go to the next round.

In the next round, same thing, i will randomize a time between the next 12 hour period and will have another elimination in the same way. We continue playing rounds until there is one player left standing

Note: you ARE allowed to contact a player to let them know that the music stopped but you ARE NOT allowed to help them on the trivia questions

Player list

@Shady Slim

1. @Daboyle

2. @theuntouchable

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Whicker

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

HOH 9: Musical Chairs

As outgoing HOH, dwight will not compete.

For punishment, shady will not compete

The game:

The music box is playing music

I will randomize a specific time between the next 12 hour period starting at 8pm ct to 8a ct. 

at that point, the music will turn off, and i will post a post of easy trivia questions and tag all players. There will be one fewer trivia question than number of players alive in the comp.

each trivia question can only be answered once, and whomever is left after they have been answered is out of the game.

But beware, if someone answers the trivia question wrong, they are immediately out of the game and we go to the next round.

In the next round, same thing, i will randomize a time between the next 12 hour period and will have another elimination in the same way. We continue playing rounds until there is one player left standing

Note: you ARE allowed to contact a player to let them know that the music stopped but you ARE NOT allowed to help them on the trivia questions

Player list

@Shady Slim

1. @Daboyle

2. @theuntouchable

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Whicker

So there will be 5 questions the first round, and we only answer one of them, correct? 

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!